3rd time here! Hold on tight sweet baby. <3

LorraineMM

Reaction score
Just like the title says this will be my 3rd visit to this section of the forum.

Unfortunately I lost my first pregnancy at 5+ weeks by natural MC on November 15th last year and then went on to find out at 13 weeks at my first scan my second pregnancy had past away at 7 weeks and i had a D&C procedure around just over 3 months ago. Devastated. :cry:

But I'm here now, again, gladly announcing our BFP we got today. :happydance:

My AF wasn't due till the 14th November, I tested so early as I'd been feeling so sick. Didn't expect it to even be able to show up this early to be honest with you, so I nearly fell off the toilet when straight away a huge blue line flicked onto the test! :cloud9:

So proud to be back! and I hope the next time I leave will be to move onto the Second trimester section.

PS. I named my babies that have passed away Pippie and Peach, and I prenamed this baby now 'Pebbles' and he/she has finally arrived I just dont want to say goodbye this time. <3

I have everything crossed for you that your little Pebbles hangs in there. Good luck and take care :hugs:

Wishing you a happy and healthy full term pregnancy!

I'll send out a little thought of health and strength to you hunny, really hoping little Pebbles is your sticky bean and it is the baby that is meant to come into the world, if you want to ask questions, we're all here <3

Sending sticky baby dust! I too am here after 3 back to back losses but have 4 angels this pregnancy was twins but one died! I'm 11 weeks 4 days I worry but try not to! I just want a rainbow!

I like the name pebbles....I will hope for sticky pebbles lol

We lost our babies around the same time with your last pregnancy. I was so sad to hear your news. But glad to see you back :happydance:

Hi I remember you from ttcal, I also had 2 losses and am hoping it'll be third time lucky. I'm due 22nd July, I just haven't made the leap to ticker yet!

Congratulations!

What's very weird is that yesterday is the day we found out I was pregnant with my first baby too. Another BFP on the same day a year later. Weirdddddd! Thankyou for your well wishes and hi again to those who remember me from around the site! So excited for pebbles. And no matter what even if he/she doesn't make it. I'll love him/her forever but I've got high hopes for this little one has to be the rainbow baby now. .

Congrats on your bfp and all the best for this pregnancy!! Be positive hun! It's very hard after losses but you can definitely do it!!

So I woke up this morning went to the loo and noticed a pink stain on the tissue when i wiped. It's completely thrown me. I've been going to check as much as possible and it seems to be decreasing. Its not been more than a pink stain so i'm really between thinking it might be implantation bleeding (i wouldn't even call it bleeding as such) or a MC starting. I phoned my hospitals early pregnancy clinic gave a brief story of what happened and my past MC's. She said to come in at 8.30 tomorrow for blood test, and that i'll have another one on Thursday to check on my hct levels to see if they are progressing or not. It's not alot of pink staining so I really dont know where my heads at. I'm terrified this baby cant hold on. :(

Many women bleed during their pregnancy and this doesn't affect the baby at all. I hope you'll get good news tomorrow.

This early on, I'm hopeful it's implantation bleeding. I hope your hcg's do what they're supposed to. Keeping you in my thoughts.

No bleeding since that morning. Had my blood work taken yesterday and go again tomorrow I get results the same afternoon for my hcg levels. If all is okay they are scheduling an 8 week scan. Heres to thinking positive xxx

Hcg levels
Tuesday- 474
Today- 1,001
Progesterone-89

Yay they doubled so good news.

Are those figures good for 4 weeks???

So pleased have a scan on Monday to rule out an ectopic so fingers crossed but lady said all is brilliant xxx

Didn't think I'd ever get this far but we did it. Pebbles is holding on tight!! Here's my scan picture from today my ticker is wrong I've been moved forward a week. I'm now 13 week 5 days instead of 12 weeks 5 days. So I'll be moving over to second trimester about now. So thrilled couldn't be happier! Happy 2014!!! Oh New due date is 18th July!

Attachments

• IMG_20140115_175542.jpg
    IMG_20140115_175542.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79