3rd time pregnant in a span of a year

moonstar_004

Reaction score
Hello, this is my 3rd pregnancy since October 2015. My first one was October, then May of this year, then we just found out on September 5 that I'm pregnant again. The first two only lasted for 6 weeks. :(

I just had a transv this past September 17, Saturday, at 6 weeks 2 days. I was nervous as heck. We never saw the heartbeat the first 2 pregnancies. So it was a really nice moment when the doctor said - "good news, there's the heartbeat". I got teary-eyed but got shy because i know this is still too early. We will go back again after a week to have another ultrasound. My doctor wants to monitor as closely as possible because of my history.

I must say that I'm cautiously optimistic since the we found out I was pregnant. I'm really hoping that we get to keep this one though. They say that it's easier to conceive and maintain a pregnancy after a D&C. I had the procedure after the 2nd pregnancy, but not the first. I hope that there's some truth to that.

Just wanted to share my story, and good luck to all of us in the first trimester.

Attachments

• transv0917.jpg
    transv0917.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 10
Hoping you have a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Congratulations!!

Sending positive vibes.
Hope everything works out wonderfully :)

Sending lots of positive vibes your way!

From February 2015 to February 2016 I had 5 losses (three "CPs", 1 ectopic and 1 MMC) and then in March this year I got another bfp. I'm almost 32 weeks now and everything has gone well so far and hopefully will continue to do so. I hope the same for you!

Aw lovely little scan. Happy and healthy 9months!

Congratulations! I know what that moment feels like, when you first see/hear the heartbeat. My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum / MMC which wasn't discovered till 10 weeks. This time we saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks! It's the most wonderful feeling. But I understand not wanting to get carried away. We were, are, the same (although we've seen bubs 3 times now!) As time goes by you will grow in confidence, it does get easier and the anxiety will slowly be replaced with joy. Xxx

LynAnne, thank you for sharing your story. I know I'm not alone in this, but it helps when I hear others who have more or less experienced what I've gone through. :) You're almost there!

mrs unicorn, hoping and praying that the ultrasound this coming weekend will show everything's fine. Trying not to be a worry-wart, but it's really hard sometimes. I do have a job to keep my mind off things, so I guess that helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->