3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

I am so sorry egg. I know nothing I can say can make you feel better but know that all of us ladies here on BnB are here for you.

AFM-I made my appointment with my doc for the end of the month so in case I am not pregnant, i can go speak with him about what the next steps are. Hopefully I won't need though???

Stay Hopeful…it could still be too early to detect pregnancy...some do not get BFP until 14 DPO...

I am 14 DPO today but I am not testing...I cannot bare to see BFN's and I just do not feel very hopeful about this cycle either...I have also stopped temping because that was driving me crazy too...so instead of getting disappointed several times during TWW I am just going to wait on AF and then have a pitty party and continue on to next cycle….my co worker is due on July 15 and I am happy for her but cannot wait until she goes to maternity leave…every time I see her I wish that was me…she wanted the second child but her husband was sending her mixed signals….so she just stopped taking birth contol and bam she was prego…her hd thinks that she was on birth control and thinks that she got prego because she was on antibiotic and bc did not work..Go figure…again I am happy for her but I also have jealousy issues and I hate that about myself…ttc is turning me into a crazy women…there was really no point to this thread but I just needed to vent…

Sasha, I think a lot of us can relate to that feeling. It's hard not to feel jealous when you want it so badly. It doesn't make you a mean or bad person, just one who really wants a baby. :hugs:

Just got my reading from Brooke here's what it says:

Hi Whitney....Have you and your husband been considering either IUI or IVF? Because I am being shown this leading to your BFP....as far as "when" it looks like August/September-ish. A BOY appears for this pregnancy!
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
Brooke

Lets see if it comes true!!

Just got my reading from Brooke here's what it says:

Hi Whitney....Have you and your husband been considering either IUI or IVF? Because I am being shown this leading to your BFP....as far as "when" it looks like August/September-ish. A BOY appears for this pregnancy!
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
Brooke

Lets see if it comes true!!

How much does she charge for a reading? Was her reading accurate in terms of the iui? Have you thought or looked into it? I have been scared to get readings done, but at this point, it can't hurt right? Unless shr tells me I won't ever have kids....then I might die!

Honestly I just e-mailed her and skipped the payment part and wasnt expecting a reading thinking she would catch it but she told me that it would take up to 2 weeks to respond and surprisingly she didnt catch it i guess because she was too busy and e-mailed today

Can i ask you experienced ladies ANOTHER question???
I am on first clomid round, 50mg and on cd 18. No ovulation yet!
I am using opks and temping. I've read that others haven't ovulated until cd 19-21 on clomid but I also always get sore nipples in the lead up to ovulation but they aren't sore at all which leads me to think ovulation isn't just around the corner!!

I have had sharp biting pains in ovary area for the last couple of evenings and a little bloating once or twice but nothing has come of it yet.
Any experience on this????

Thank u so much hope, stayhopeful, n everybody else for t words of encouragement.
I got a call from my nurse yesterday, telling they give clomid for 6 mths , n if then u don't get preg then they up it I mean what ? Anyways I'm having an app with the consultant on 19th of this month n he'll write down for the medicine. I'm definitely gonna ask him abt upping the dose n Hsg test.
Now this would've been my 4th cycle on clomid if I had the medicine, but now its become a natural break cycle . Well somewhere inside I'm happy that I can try what ppl say , that often a month off n then again starting gets u preg sometimes. I Hope , its not too far now.
Hope I'm really crossing my fingers for u . N hope every one here don't have to take ny more clomid.

Good luck x

My temp dropped again this morning... It wasn't as big of a drop as I usually see before AF and AF isn't due until Tues, I usually don't see w drop until the day before AF. So I don't know what to think!

Well girls spotting started this morning so AF usually follows shortly after...I am going to call my doc tomorrow and see what else besides clomid I can do...I am getting inpatient...I guess I am going to go on fourth round of clomid and schedule an appointment…I am so tired of this…

Well girls spotting started this morning so AF usually follows shortly after...I am going to call my doc tomorrow and see what else besides clomid I can do...I am getting inpatient...I guess I am going to go on fourth round of clomid and schedule an appointment…I am so tired of this…

I'm sorry Sasha, I feel your frustration. I just finished my fourth round and I'm due to ovulate in about 5-6 days. I already scheduled my appointment for the end of the month with my gyno to see what the next step is if I don't get my bfp this round. I really hope this fourth and last round is the one for us. At least we know it's "working" looking at our progesterone levels....it's just a matter of catching that egg!

Really trying not to symptom spot but it is difficult at 9dpo and I just had a really light steak of pink in my cm when I wiped. I had a kind of pulling sensation earlier today. I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot...

Well AF showed her face today :cry:...Off to the fourth cycle of clomid..

Well AF showed her face today :cry:...Off to the fourth cycle of clomid..

I'm so sorry, Sasha.... give it another try, keep your spirits up and maybe this cycle will be it. Look ahead and not behind :)

I feel so sorry for you hope1409,sasha n all who recently saw another BFN . I really feel your pain.hoe so u've taken your fourth round pills best of luck. I've an appointment on 19th then I'll be given medicine for the next 3 months I suppose.
This has naturally become a clomid break for me ,the frustration persists but to some extent it's less this month.i don't understand having pcos ,and being thin as well, why didn't clomid help during the first 3 rounds.
It's all LUCK.... The nurse said they'll still give me 50mg for another 3 months.

I feel so sorry for you hope1409,sasha n all who recently saw another BFN . I really feel your pain.hoe so u've taken your fourth round pills best of luck. I've an appointment on 19th then I'll be given medicine for the next 3 months I suppose.
This has naturally become a clomid break for me ,the frustration persists but to some extent it's less this month.i don't understand having pcos ,and being thin as well, why didn't clomid help during the first 3 rounds.
It's all LUCK.... The nurse said they'll still give me 50mg for another 3 months.

Good luck with your appointment. I don't have pcos and clomid did work for me, its just so frustrating not catching that egg!!! Now i am mentally driving myself nuts thinking what if my progesterone doesn't maintain high enough for me to implant after ovulation. I need to start making notes for my doc's visit at the end of the month.

Good luck with your appointment. I don't have pcos and clomid did work for me, its just so frustrating not catching that egg!!! Now i am mentally driving myself nuts thinking what if my progesterone doesn't maintain high enough for me to implant after ovulation. I need to start making notes for my doc's visit at the end of the month.

Hope what days do you take Clomid?

I am getting ready to start my fourth round...I need to get my self out of the rut I am in because feeling down kills me...I need to think positive…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->