3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and say hey and see how everyone has been doing. its been a while since I was last online and now in my TWW of round 3. had some promising signs but not holding to much hope in them. Hope everyone is well and I'm thinking and praying for everyones BFP's!!

Well my temps have dropped yesterday so I thought let see what happens this morning and sure enough they have dropped some more…so now waiting on AF…Here we go again…:cry:...

So sorry Sasha, I start round 4 today which really sucks! It feels like yesterday when I started this thread and I was so sure the third time was it. Now going into my fourth round, I have lost hope :shrug:

Thanks Hope…tww can be such a rollercoaster...well whole process is a rollercoaster and has been for almost two years now...my emotions are up and down...and then temp went up just a little bit this morning…I am going to have to put the thermometer in a different bedroom so I can stop temping…I had it put up in the night stand but I dug it out and got low temps yesterday and they had me down…what I need to do I need to just wait for AF and not temp any more because I rather be disappointed once when AF arrived that several times through out TWW…Thermometer to me is what kryptonite is to Super Man…got to get rid of it…lol…

Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and say hey and see how everyone has been doing. its been a while since I was last online and now in my TWW of round 3. had some promising signs but not holding to much hope in them. Hope everyone is well and I'm thinking and praying for everyones BFP's!!

GL and :dust: Tyme! Fx that this is your month!

I just got back from getting blood drawn to check my progesterone levels, I'm 8dpo today. Yesterday my temp dipped but it's back up this morning and today I had a lot of creamy/lotiony cm. I've also had backaches the entire TWW and I've had mild cramping for the past few days. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't help it :doh:

Stayhopeful thats how i was when i first started clomid and nothing for the last round but this round i have cramps yesterday and a little today and my back was hurting and all my muscles were sore... Hopefully it is a sign. ill keep my fingers crossed GL and dont stress! (i know i hate it when i hear that... sorry!!) baby dust to you!!

CD 17 and still no positive ovulation test. I think ovulation is near though because I am having some stomach discomfort today. Can't wait for my iui and tww!

I have posted this questions on different thread as well but I wanted to ask on here as well...I have a lot of watery yellow discharge (sorry TMI) and am 10 dpo..it has started yesterday...I am not sure should I just wait it out or call the doc and make sure I do not have some kind of infection......I just do not want to call them for every little thing but if I need to then I will...just wanted to see if anyone experience that on clomid...

I haven't been monitored so far and this has irritated me slightly, my gynae has consistently been 'away' every time I need to go for a scan (3 months in a row). I ovulated on my own without the Clomid, I was given Clomid to strengthen my eggs and make my cycles more reliable, but I'm still wondering if it's really working, I've had strong O pains and pos OPK's but I've decided to take matters into my own hands this time round and go have a CD21 Progesterone test with my GP. I'm trying Preseed and CB Digi OPK tests this month too.

My AF was really heavy last month, couldnt go to gym for a week because it was that bad, but I haven't had any spotting, it's more like AF starts in full force on day 1, usually my second day is heavier but that hasn't been the case with Clomid. How did you find your side effects during the second round compared to the first?

I'm sending you lots of baby dust - hopefully we'll get it right this time

Side effects while taking clomid seem to be none. I was a bit more moody the second round but not enough to call it a "clomid side effect." I usually just get really gassy and crampy around ovulation. The first round was worse than the second.

As for the af cramps, the first round I started cramping a week before she was due. This month she just cramped me 2 days on and off and then spotting for one day and then full force yesterday.

Fingers crossed for us that we get our BFP!!!! :hugs:

Hi,i finished 4th round of Clomid and I ovulated 4 days before and I am hoping for BFP ...But i didnt feel anything in change my body yet..Anyone help me when BTP with clomid ...what is the symptoms of pregnancy after ovulation..and after how many days after I will feel that ...Thanks

I have posted this questions on different thread as well but I wanted to ask on here as well...I have a lot of watery yellow discharge (sorry TMI) and am 10 dpo..it has started yesterday...I am not sure should I just wait it out or call the doc and make sure I do not have some kind of infection......I just do not want to call them for every little thing but if I need to then I will...just wanted to see if anyone experience that on clomid...

I haven't ever experienced that, sorry!

Hi ladies, I'm just resting after my 1st iui, 3rd month of chlomid hoping for 1st +. I've had all sorts of crampy bloated feelings in the previous 2 rounds thinking I was +. I won't test this month until the "6 days before" AF and won't jump to conclusions. Been trying for over a year (I know some have waited much longer and been through much more) so just hoping for babies for all of us and enjoying reading the blogs.

Sasha, I would think if you don't have any itching or burning then it's most likely not an infection? I am no doctor so I could be totally wrong. If it doesn't go away in the next few days, it doesn't hurt to call your doc or the nurse for some piece of mind.

2have4kids, welcome and good luck with this round! How was the iui? Was it painful or anything? This 4th round of clomid is my last so I wonder if my doc will suggest iui or something else? I am not too familiar what some of the things are such as iui, trigger shot, injections....it's all too much to take in so I am hoping this month will be the month and I won't need to worry about all those. :)

Have any of you ladies had issues with low blood pressure while ttc? I'm 8dpo today and when I went to another doctor for something related, mine was pretty low.

Have any of you ladies had issues with low blood pressure while ttc? I'm 8dpo today and when I went to another doctor for something related, mine was pretty low.

I have not experienced low blood pressure while ttc well at least not sure that I have...I have not had it chacked lately...Sorry...

I've had blood pressure that low and I was told it was a nice healthy blood pressure!

Ladies I'm cd 31 TODAY .no mood to take a test until I miss a few days.. regarding blood pressure,ummn I've never even thought of that being imp in ttc. But I can only get an idea that yours is a healthy one , not to worry about. :)
Best of Luck ttc
X

Just a sad update. Unfortunately I got my AF today. Exact on the date . 7th.
No more medicine now, ringed the Fertility clinic ,dropped a msg, now they'll let me know what will be next I doubt its going to be an appointment with t consultant n a break after 3 cycles.
I'm so so devastated that I do not feel like talking or smiling in the house.

I just want it.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"