3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

Should work now :)

My Ovulation Chart

I look at your chart and it seems like you did not O yet..well you might have O'd yesterday, CD 17, but will not know until next two days...gl

My doc office called to let me know that I did O this month and that my level was 28.85...last time was 62...and month before was 4.06...so now just wait and see...

Hope - what cd are you on? Good luck!! I'm cd 13 .. Neg opk today so just a waiting game for my next Iui!

af is due on the 4th. clomid has given me 31 day cycles the last 2 months so i am going based off of that. im not sure this month was my month because all day today i have been having backache and af-like cramping and when i used the bathroom a while ago, i had some brown spotting when i wiped. i know it could be IB, but i just dont feel hopeful anymore.

You're not out yet, Hope! FX for you!

I'm 4dpo today and having some mild cramping, it almost feels more like gas, but it's low in my abdomen. And I've had a backache for the past few days... I'm trying not to symptom spot because I know I'll drive myself crazy, but it's easier said than done!

Should work now :)

My Ovulation Chart

I look at your chart and it seems like you did not O yet..well you might have O'd yesterday, CD 17, but will not know until next two days...gl

And it's back down again today...what the hell! I thought Clomid was supposed to regulate this, not give me two months of perfect ovulation then screw up the 3rd month!!

Af got me full force this morning, and two days early. I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong that we can't catch the eggie? This next round of clomid will be my last before I go in for other options. And to top it all off, my business partner tells me yesterday that she's pregnant....first try, one time and bam!!!! I am so thrilled for them but I couldn't stop myself from coming home and crying my eyes out!

Hope - *huge hugs* I hate pregnancy announcements, even more so when it's "we barely had to try".

I had a really bad night last night, was actually lying in bed contemplating giving up this whole ttc and whether or not I could actually cope with adopting. I had my cousin's wee girl over with my aunt and uncle yesterday to cut her hair, she's 9 months and sooooo cute! I just felt horrible cos she was an "oops" and I felt so broken.

Basically forced myself to have sex last night cos I knew if my temp went up today or tomorrow or whenever i'd be kicking myself for missing it. It's gone up today closer to where it normally is post-ovulation so we'll see how it goes the next few days, hopefully it won't drop again tomorrow. If it's still doing weird things by Tuesday I'm phoning the hospital to speak to one of the nurses.

Good luck eebee I really hope this months your month! I have been trying to regroup myself since my breakdown Friday night. My dh is super supportive so he always lifts my spirits even though it kills him inside too. Since we have been married the last 3 years, nothing has come easy for us....so why on earth would trying to have a baby be any different, right! :shrug: I start my fourth round of clomid tomorrow and I just don't know what to do with my emotions anymore.

Stayhopeful, how are you coming along? have you been monitored to see if the 25mg is working fine with the whole uterine lining issue? Hopefully this month is your month also :hugs:

Hope - it will be three years of marriage for us too with lots of heartbreaks along the way. Two miscarriages, mother passed away, friend died a few weeks after giving birth.. Very bad luck..

Hope - it will be three years of marriage for us too with lots of heartbreaks along the way. Two miscarriages, mother passed away, friend died a few weeks after giving birth.. Very bad luck..

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: I really hope the tides are going to turn for us soon. They have too! I don't know how much longer dh and I can hide behind the "everything is great" facade and put on a smile on our faces for everyone when deep down we are aching and longing for a family of our own. I just really don't understand sometimes, you know?

I'm so sorry to hear about your tough years, hope and notoptimistic! We're about to celebrate our 4th anniversary and we've definitely had our ups and downs too. It's been hard to pretend to everyone that we're great when we're struggling with ttc.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this cycle, but trying not to get my hopes up. It looks like 25mg was what I needed. I got my positive OPK on CD16 and o'd on CD17. I went in for a scan on CD14 and my lining was only 4mm so I was really worried, but when I went back in on CD18 it showed it had thickened up to 7.8mm!:happydance: I had two lead follicles when I went in on CD14, one on each ovary. The one on the right definitely fired and my doctor thinks the one on the left most likely fired too. We dtd two days before o, one day before o, the day of o, and the day after o, so hopefully we covered our bases. Today I'm 6dpo and yesterday and today I've been having some mild cramping and quite a bit of gas (sorry, tmi). My bbs are also really sore, more than i remember them being after o last time. I'm doing my best not to symptom spot, but obviously I'm not doing a very good job! :dohh:

I'm on my 3round of clomid , 1DPO today , hope this time is it.

Well my temps have dropped yesterday so I thought let see what happens this morning and sure enough they have dropped some more…so now waiting on AF…Here we go again…:cry:...

I'm cd 16 today and still waiting to ovulate. Did an opk again this morning and got a negative. I think I'll test again tonight.

Most of the time my opks would be negative in the morning, then I'd get my surge during the day and it would be positive that evening.

I'm 7dpo and my temp was a little lower this morning...

stayhope - I'm hopeful I'll get a positive tonight, and if I do, time to bd again because I won't be going in for the iui until Wednesday if I get the positive tonight. If it's a negative tonight I'll give hubby the night off. ;) We already bd twice sat night and once last night. A break is probably warranted!

Well my temps have dropped yesterday so I thought let see what happens this morning and sure enough they have dropped some more…so now waiting on AF…Here we go again…:cry:...

So sorry Sasha, I start round 4 today which really sucks! It feels like yesterday when I started this thread and I was so sure the third time was it. Now going into my fourth round, I have lost hope :shrug:

FF has finally given me crosshairs...putting me at 3dpo with a much higher coverline than the last two months :/ It's put ovulation day as...the night I was really upset and managed to force myself to have sex so at least I might have timed it fairly well. Not gonna expect anything though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->