3RD Tri already!!!

happygolucky

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hello

I'm excited as I'm now in my 3rd tri at 27 weeks and 2 days:0). It's our first baby and I can't believe how quickly the weeks have gone by. I'm excited yet nervous and I had a 4d scan yesterday which wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I was advised to have plenty of fizzy drink before I went to the appointment which I did and then little baby 'w' wouldn't keep still so every photo I got was really blurred but I was thankful to have it done all the same.

Anyone else had one of those?
I'm getting bigger now by the day and slowly but surely the reality of giving birth is hitting home........I hope all goes well!!!

Well I'm pleased to finally be here and have started buying things in preparation.Is everyone pretty organised?

congratulations on reaching the Third Tri and good luck in your final stage! I had the 4d scan at 16 weeks and he is a little wriggler too - but it was worth it.

I have days where I feel organised then days when I can think of a list of things that I need to buy... but I am sure I'll get there.

:hug:

Hi ya hun, Welcome to the 3rd and final tri! I've pretty much bought everything just got a few finishing touches to the room to do as baby will be in with me. Some days I get loads done and others I'd rather lounge on the sofa all day. Just take each day as it comes. x

Thanks very much:0)

Little ones active now.Definately feeling more kicks now than before.Still can't believe that in under 13weeks I'm going to be a mum.I've got my nesting head on at the minute same as my other half:0)

Congratulations on 3rd trimester!

:wave: :wave: Welcome to third tri :)

I had a 4d scan and my LO slept all the way through :lol: but i looooooved seeing my LO all the same was soooo cute :)

Hello and welcome x x

congrats on 3rd tri :) im not all that organised lol i have all the clothes tho and also a steriliser but thats all i have so far lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->