3yo and ttc #2

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I have a 3 year old son and am now trying for my second child!! Super excited. It's mine and my partners first. Am looking for anyone that wants a buddy. I came off the nexplanon arm implant on 2nd December. Unsure when to test or anything so would be lovely to make new buddies :) x

Hey I would love a ttc2 buddy. My lo is 2 on Sunday and we have been trying for about 4 months for our second x

Yay where are you from? Where you on contraception before trying? Xx

Hey no we were not on any birth control after baby was born, we just avoided the peak times lol after a year we were not trying and not preventing but now full on trying. I forgot how emotionally hard it can be!! I live in the UK, where are you from? Xx

Hey ladies!
I have a 3 year old son and am now trying for my second child!! Super excited. It's mine and my partners first. Am looking for anyone that wants a buddy. I came off the nexplanon arm implant on 2nd December. Unsure when to test or anything so would be lovely to make new buddies :) x

Fingers crossed! If my squinter today turns out to be a true BFP, I'm due Aug 29 and this will be my 1st, so we can totally be buddies!

Hey no we were not on any birth control after baby was born, we just avoided the peak times lol after a year we were not trying and not preventing but now full on trying. I forgot how emotionally hard it can be!! I live in the UK, where are you from? Xx

Its so hard not to test constantly ha! I do too I'm from Devon how about you? Xx

Hey ladies!

Fingers crossed! If my squinter today turns out to be a true BFP, I'm due Aug 29 and this will be my 1st, so we can totally be buddies!

Aww I'm so excited for you! Fingers crossed! ...xx

Hi ladies! TTC baby #2, have a 1.5 year old. Can I join you? Currently 3dpo 3rd month trying.

I've just had a loss so may wait a while before trying again :cry:

I'm so sorry! I'm here to talk if you need anything. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->