3yr old abandoned in pram :-(

weewdy

Reaction score
Just seen on the news the police have found a young girl abandoned at 11pm last night in carlisle. They are trying to trace a parent or relative.hope they are all ok.

Aww thats so sad! I hope the child is ok and they find the person who abandoned her and they get what they deserve!

Aww thats so sad! I hope the child is ok and they find the person who abandoned her and they get what they deserve!

What they deserve as in, help and probably psychiatric support? Yes, I hope so too. Abandoning a child no matter how young is usually due to some sort of inability to cope. Not to be punished, but to be discussed and helped through.

I hope they find the poor thing's family

The poor thing :(

I hope they can find a relative and that the mother gets the care she needs (if it was the mother who did this).

Poor thing - I saw this in the news this morning. I hope they find her parents and some kind of resolution is reached.

Ox

such a shame for the little girl. Apparently she is well and the people rang the doorbell to get the homeowners attention, that doesn't sound like a horrible, nasty parent to me just someone who was desperate and wanted their child to be safe maybe?

I hope the parents are ok too x

The mother has been found. No details have been released, save for that she's "a young woman". I wonder how young? Let's hope she gets the help and support she needs.

i couldnt imagine leaving my 3 year old DS - how scared must she have been wondering when mummy was coming back - there are much better ways of giving up a child rather than knocking on strangers doors which is dangerous in its self. hope the girl is ok x

The mother has been found. No details have been released, save for that she's "a young woman". I wonder how young? Let's hope she gets the help and support she needs.

A 41 year old woman has been arrested so hardly a young woman.
News did say the child was found after a report of a disturbance so maybe it was a domestic and the mother did it for the childs safety to get them away from someone.

Omg poor little thing :( I'm glad she's ok!

And poor mum too, parenthood can be a difficult lonely place :(

Very sad story, hope the LO is ok & whoever abandoned them gets the help & support needed, it must have been a very difficult thing for them to abandon the LO.

poor kid :( hopefully everything gets resolved for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->