4+1, just got my bfp! Any one around the same time?

scoobymum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any one else just found out they're pregnant?

I've just got my positive test at 13dpo. It's not really dark, but dark enough to not have to squint and definitely pink.

After 11 long months of trying and one early loss I'm very, very excited! Although, also very nervous too. Having stomachs cramps and twinges, hoping its nothing bad!!

Any else very very newly pregnant? X

Hi congratulations on your bfp :) I found out I was pregnant last Friday at 11 dpo im now 4 weeks 5 days (ish) pregnant haven't had an af since very early September so drs are going by ovulation date from end of October.

:)

Congratulations! I´m 4 weeks today and found out at 9DPO.xx

I found out today im 3 + 4 super excited and nervous!! Especially being so early hoping its sticky

Hey, I'm 5w3d congrats and hope your pregnancy goes well :)
I've been getting loads of cramps and back ache! Xx:cloud9:

Eeeek- congratulations everyone!

It's a nervy but exciting time. My boobs are massively sore and tingly, feel bloated and really thirsty- bring on the pregnancy symptoms! Xxx

my breast our not very sore at all but i def have the extremem thirst and i was talking on another thread about freezing are any of you experiencing that??

I'm 4 weeks on the dot! Got my bfp on Tuesday at 10dpo. Today I'm 12dpo :)

My very first bfp!!! Nervous and excited all at the same time :)

i got my bfp 10 dpo as well must be a lucky day :)

I'm 4 weeks and 6 days. I also suffered a loss in feb.

I started a July due date thread in the pregnancy after loss section if you're interested :thumbup:

Congratulations everyone on your BFP :) I have also had a loss in the past I had an ectopic and had my right tube removed I'm scared it will happen again but will be getting an early scan at 6 weeks, my symptoms are nausea, my boobs are really sensitive slightest bit of cold my nipples stick out through what ever bra I'm wearing (sorry tmi) but Iv never experienced anything like if before! Lol getting twinges in both sides and lower belly and lower mild back ache hopefully all good signs :) xxx good luck everyone

Hey, congratulations on your bfp. I'm between 4w 3d (when i think O was) and 4w6d based on LMP.x

Hey ya'll!

I got my BFP today! I am guessing I am around 4 weeks based on my last period. Going to the doctor tomorrow and have an ultrasound next week. I just happened to have scheduled to check and see if I have fibroids.

Other than some irritation when I over eat, I have no symptoms.

Congrats!! Its obviously a good.month for bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->