4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

rrecio1440

Reaction score
So Im 4DPO and having symptoms already that I would usually not get until I get AF.. If you are going through this same journey, join on in with me and lets share our symptoms we get on each DPO day! TEAM :bfp:

So Ill start this off:
Dec.29- -OPK (1p & 10p)/CM increase/Thick & Wet
Dec.30- -OPK (1p & 10p)/CM increase/Thick & Wet (TMI- But CM has increased so much it feels like Im urinateing on myself at times :shrug:)
Dec.31- +OPK @ 4p:happydance:/CM still increased
Jan.1- BD in the afternoon
Jan.2- BD really early in the am/Cramping started (believe my OV day)
1DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/Dry CM
2DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/Exhausted/ Dry CM
3DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/Exhausted/Dizzy spells/CM little moist
4DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/More energy than yesterday/CM seems to have gone back to regular cycle CM

**My cramping is dull but I mean their there and there mid section (uterus area), I for some reason think the cramps are just irritation from my lower back pains those are pretty uncomfortable! I never get back pains even when Im on my period, so this is definitely NEW for me. AF is suppose to come on the 18, and thats when I plan to test or a day or so after!!

Hoping to have many buddies join me and share their symptoms as well :flower:
Good Luck to ALL & A round of BABY DUST for everyone
:dust:

3 jan: opk N cm ew bd am
4 jan: opk P cm w bd pm
5 jan: opk P in morning N by evening bd pm

1 Dpo : cramps/ lower back pain/ cm watery
2 Dpo: cramps/ lower back pain/cm dry/tired

Sweet! We are practically on the same cycle lol. Here are my "symptoms," but keep in mind on 12/9, I had surgery to have an ectopic and my left tube removed. So, who knows:

31 Dec - Negative OPK ---> CM is watery (BD)
1 Jan (O day) - Positive OPK (1:30 am, 3 am, 6 am, 9 am, 6:30 pm) ---> watery CM (BD x 2)
2 Jan (1 DPO) - Negative OPK (10 am) ---> CM is watery (BD); cramps, diarrhea, bloated
3 Jan - (2 DPO) - Sticky CM ---> Cramps, bloated
4 Jan - (3 DPO) - Creamy CM ---> Cramps, bloated, diarrhea, backache, high temp (100.5), tender nipples, stuffy nose, nausea, illness (but tested negative for the flu)
5 Jan - (4 DPO) - Sticky CM ---> Cramps, bloated, gassy, backache, headache, stomach ache
6 Jan - (5 DPO) - Creamy CM (increase) ---> Cramps, bloated, gassy, backache, frequent urination, tender nipples, "moist" nipples, completely exhausted (my eyes are burning)

When are you all planning on testing? I think, because I am that out of it, that I'll start at 9 or 10 DPO. I have a crapload of IC, so I might as well use them. lol.

I'm totally excited to have others around to help prove I'm not 100% insane for thinking I have symptoms this early.

31 Dec (O Day on NYE!) No symptoms.
1 Jan (1 DPO) No symptoms.
2 Jan (2 DPO) DF leaves for overseas job (we BD every night for five days before that). Weird fluttering cramps on right side. Almost like a nervous tic, but on and off ever since.
3 Jan - (3 DPO) - Cramps, fluttering. Really vivid dreams. Can't sleep well, but not sure if it's DF being gone?
4 Jan - (4 DPO) - Cramps, fluttering. Really vivid dreams. I noticed my cervix was extremely high and soft, more so than usual.
5 Jan - (5 DPO) - Cramps, fluttering. Really vivid WEIRD dreams. I was canoeing down a river while dinosaurs and video game monsters fought in the shallows. What the hell? I'm in my 30s. This is not a normal dream for me, haha.
6 Jan - (6 DPO) - Weird lotion-like CM. Serious cramps. So bloated at work I can't button my pants. In all fairness not certain if the latter is the fault of a baby, or the twelve NYE cupcakes I ate...but I'm sure my coworkers do not appreciate it.

Fingers crossed!

WOO HOO :happydance: Im not alone anymore!! I feel like Im going coo coo cachoo with feeling all these symptoms :dohh: I was like can someone seriously get syptmoms this early? I don't mean to spot pick all my symptoms, I was not planning to do that at all but how can you not when you feel all weird out of know where.. AM I RIGHT LADIES lol :haha: Then you start question yourself and then start doubting yourself and thats the worst feling because then in a sense you kinda give up hope :dohh: And we don't want to feel that way ladies.. their is so much hope out there the skies not even the limit!!

(Karacal) Glad you came to my group and joined me!!! Oh and good thing you didn't poke your eyes out from being up so late last night lol Good thing you got some rest!! It did take me awhile to fall asleep last night I was tossing and turning like crazy :dohh:

(Lovebotlass17) Yes we are lol!! Much luck to you and glad to have you in my group, it will definitely be nice to have other women to relate and know what Im going through.. I "plan" lol on testing around the time Im suppose to get my AF which is the 18th or maybe even a day or 2 after that!! i really want to stick to my guns and test like I plan to but i wouldn't be surprised if i get the urge to test earlier.. We're all anxious here to get a :bfp:

(Tinatin) Welcome to my group!! First of all I have to say it is pretty freaking weird that both of our husbands are gone out to sea, isnt that crazy insane lol!! When I read your post I was all how crazy is this ISH* :haha: I know how you feel about missing the hubs and NO you are not insane lol I now know Im not the only one who thinks these feelings arent all just me spot picking, other women are going through the same thing right there with me :thumbup:

WOO HOO :happydance: Im not alone anymore!! I feel like Im going coo coo cachoo with feeling all these symptoms :dohh: I was like can someone seriously get syptmoms this early? I don't mean to spot pick all my symptoms, I was not planning to do that at all but how can you not when you feel all weird out of know where.. AM I RIGHT LADIES lol :haha: Then you start question yourself and then start doubting yourself and thats the worst feling because then in a sense you kinda give up hope :dohh: And we don't want to feel that way ladies.. their is so much hope out there the skies not even the limit!!

(Karacal) Glad you came to my group and joined me!!! Oh and good thing you didn't poke your eyes out from being up so late last night lol Good thing you got some rest!! It did take me awhile to fall asleep last night I was tossing and turning like crazy :dohh:

(Lovebotlass17) Yes we are lol!! Much luck to you and glad to have you in my group, it will definitely be nice to have other women to relate and know what Im going through.. I "plan" lol on testing around the time Im suppose to get my AF which is the 18th or maybe even a day or 2 after that!! i really want to stick to my guns and test like I plan to but i wouldn't be surprised if i get the urge to test earlier.. We're all anxious here to get a :bfp:

(Tinatin) Welcome to my group!! First of all I have to say it is pretty freaking weird that both of our husbands are gone out to sea, isnt that crazy insane lol!! When I read your post I was all how crazy is this ISH* :haha: I know how you feel about missing the hubs and NO you are not insane lol I now know Im not the only one who thinks these feelings arent all just me spot picking, other women are going through the same thing right there with me :thumbup:

Thank you! :wave: It's especially hard TTC with a hubby overseas, isn't it? I miss him like crazy and I think the hardest part in my head is that if I'm NOT getting that BFP this month it's going to be be so hard to line up perfectly on O day again for a while. Meeeeeeep. But in any case, still so super-excited and hopeful for us all. It will happen.

I'm so sincerely happy to have others who are in symptom-watching crazytown with me :happydance:

hello! i believe we are in the same cycle girls. I just feel what you have been feeling...and somehow i think i may have conceived during lovemaking on dec 30. below are my symptoms:

2-4dpo = excessive cramping, sentitized nipples, bloated tummy and back ache
5dpo = hyper acidity, gas, saliva secretion, nausea, 4 secons dizzy spell
5dpo = bloated tummy, muscles hurt, stomach quaesy, a blot of red when i wiped this morning that i almost missed. wiped again and another ballpoint bright red spot....wiped again and no more.

girls could it be that it was implantation bleeding? I really feel pregnant now that my first with my son 11 years ago. I'm really somehow stunned to feel such symptoms middle of the cycle. When can i HPT the soonest?

Thanks!!

Babydust to us!!!

hello! i believe we are in the same cycle girls. I just feel what you have been feeling...and somehow i think i may have conceived during lovemaking on dec 30. below are my symptoms:

2-4dpo = excessive cramping, sentitized nipples, bloated tummy and back ache
5dpo = hyper acidity, gas, saliva secretion, nausea, 4 secons dizzy spell
5dpo = bloated tummy, muscles hurt, stomach quaesy, a blot of red when i wiped this morning that i almost missed. wiped again and another ballpoint bright red spot....wiped again and no more.

girls could it be that it was implantation bleeding? I really feel pregnant now that my first with my son 11 years ago. I'm really somehow stunned to feel such symptoms middle of the cycle. When can i HPT the soonest?

Thanks!!

Babydust to us!!!

So exciting! You have way more concrete symptoms than I do :happydance: I think HPT is mainly after 8-10 for a good read. This chart is really super-helpful to me! It tells you what percentage of pregnant women (BFP only) tested positive on which cycle day:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=1

(TinaTin) Oh yeah, for sure difficult with the hubs being gone, mines gone for 3mos too so that will not help at all if I dont get my BFP this month :dohh: But Im staying positive and hoping that all these early symptoms are going to pay off and ill be getting my BFP!!

(MommyR) Welcome glad to have you join my group :flower: And WOW may I say I think you very well did have implantation bleeding!! I believe there's only a certain % of women who do get to witness the implationation bleeding and that sounds to me like your in that % !!! YAY you :happydance: I would wait till at least 10 DPO to test but if you got a BFN then I wouldn't take it to heart because 10 DPO is still pretty early.. But GL to you and glad to have you in the group to keep us all updated and share your feeling and symptoms with :thumbup:

(TinaTin) Oh yeah, for sure difficult with the hubs being gone, mines gone for 3mos too so that will not help at all if I dont get my BFP this month :dohh: But Im staying positive and hoping that all these early symptoms are going to pay off and ill be getting my BFP!!

(MommyR) Welcome glad to have you join my group :flower: And WOW may I say I think you very well did have implantation bleeding!! I believe there's only a certain % of women who do get to witness the implationation bleeding and that sounds to me like your in that % !!! YAY you :happydance: I would wait till at least 10 DPO to test but if you got a BFN then I wouldn't take it to heart because 10 DPO is still pretty early.. But GL to you and glad to have you in the group to keep us all updated and share your feeling and symptoms with :thumbup:

Aw, that must be seriously tough! Mine is back and forth between here and his job every 3-5 weeks, so it's not quite as long on my end. I hope they do pay off for you! I have good feelings about this thread :hugs:

(TinaTin) Thanks!! Its tough but we manage :) And I sure do have some good feelings about this thread too :hugs:

BABY DUST for all of us :bfp: to come!!!

Ok, I have a question! How does it work with the taking the temperatures everyday deal? Like, what is the purpose that they serve? Is it like when you check everyday and your temps stay higher than average that your more like to be pregnant or not pregnant? Im just super curious because I have seen in previous groups with women talking about their temps being high and their really happy because its still high or something and then the women that say something like "ugh my temps went down, or been done, hasn't gone back up.. guess my AF is coming and Im not pregnant"..? How would they know that.. is taking your temps everyday a good way of indication that you are pregnant? Help please :)

Ok, I have a question! How does it work with the taking the temperatures everyday deal? Like, what is the purpose that they serve? Is it like when you check everyday and your temps stay higher than average that your more like to be pregnant or not pregnant? Im just super curious because I have seen in previous groups with women talking about their temps being high and their really happy because its still high or something and then the women that say something like "ugh my temps went down, or been done, hasn't gone back up.. guess my AF is coming and Im not pregnant"..? How would they know that.. is taking your temps everyday a good way of indication that you are pregnant? Help please :)

hello so basically with temping, before o your temp is lower. The day after O your temp goes up by around .2 to .4 of a degree. A day or so before AF arrives your temp will drop back down to pre O normal temp. Your temp will stay up if you are pregnant.

The main purpose of temping is so you can clearly see what day you Ov but it is also nice to know that you wont get your period that day if your temp is still up when you test first thing in the morning or that you can expect the witch to arrive soon.

Hope that helps

(trying hard) Welcome to my group :flower: Ok, so its a good thing if your temps are high then?! Another thing though is I thought your temps went up high when you are getting ready to start AF, because of your hormones?! Did I get that all mixed up lol :dohh:

high temps are good :D Low temp at end of cycle means AF is on her way. high temp for more than 18days, you're preggo!!

I am currently 9 or 10dpo and my boobs are killing me!(since 4dpo) Have had to wear a bra and 2 tight crop tops just to make them feel ok, honestly feels like I have mastitus (they are swolen as all heck too. We had some guy friends over the other night and they were all like WOAH!!! one asked if I was pregnant too (he doesn't know we are trying) so feeling hopeful. last time round I went from a D cup to a EE!
My lower back is sore, I have had a sore throat most mornings that doesn't last long and a runny nose (it is summer here and i don't get hay fever) I have been super thirsty and have been taking naps most days and still beat at the end of the day.
Hoping its not just the clomid fooling my body into acting pregnant. I have been waiting SOOOO long for my :bfp: and so badly want this to be it.

Sorry for my rant.

Good luck to all

:dust::dust: :dust:

high temps are good :D Low temp at end of cycle means AF is on her way. high temp for more than 18days, you're preggo!!

I am currently 9 or 10dpo and my boobs are killing me!(since 4dpo) Have had to wear a bra and 2 tight crop tops just to make them feel ok, honestly feels like I have mastitus (they are swolen as all heck too. We had some guy friends over the other night and they were all like WOAH!!! one asked if I was pregnant too (he doesn't know we are trying) so feeling hopeful. last time round I went from a D cup to a EE!
My lower back is sore, I have had a sore throat most mornings that doesn't last long and a runny nose (it is summer here and i don't get hay fever) I have been super thirsty and have been taking naps most days and still beat at the end of the day.
Hoping its not just the clomid fooling my body into acting pregnant. I have been waiting SOOOO long for my :bfp: and so badly want this to be it.

Sorry for my rant.

Good luck to all

:dust::dust: :dust:

Oh no, you cant rant all you'd like :thumbup: this is what this group is made for!! To GO ALL OUT about what your feeling and experiencing, we all want to know that we're not alone out there because of what we're feeling and when we meet other women who are experiencing and possibly going through the same stuff its so relieving :flower: So thanking again for joining the group!!

Ok, so.. Sorry about me ranting on about all these tempertaure questions!! lol :haha: Im just very intrigued about them now, is it to late for me to start keeping track of them now..? I've been feeling so hot since 2DPO and was wondering what the deal was. I decided last night around 930p to take my temp out of curiosity and after reading all the temp stuff I had come upon and mine was at 99.1, I then tested this morning because I didn't know if I should be testing like through out the day or only in the mornings or only nights (fill me in on whats the best time to test too please) and this mornings at 930a it was 97.7? I believe my regular temp is about 97.8 just thinking from the times in the past that I've tested! Oh and I heard about the 18days high temps is a for sure + pregnancy too!!

As for the way your feelings those sound like promising pregnancy symptoms :) I have never experience the boob soreness though even when Im on my AF, I am one of the lucky ones I guess and dont have tender boobs!! :thumbup: OMG and I had mastitis with my 2nd baby from breastfeeding, it was so horrible worst breast pain I've ever felt! :nope: I got sick with allergy like symptoms on the 2nd for a few days and was like WTH as well because I never get allergies till like the spring and summer time when all the crazy weather changes, my sinuses act up really bad! So that was pretty weird too! When are you going to take a pregnancy test?! Keep us updated with everything :thumbup:

:dust: and :bfp: FOR ALL OF US!!!!

OK LADIES :flower:

Jan.7- (5DPO) Less cramping (noticed a sharp pinch for a minute on my left side, then it was gone)/Still excessive lower back pain/mild head ache/Bloated stomach (uterus area)/A little gassy/CM is regular/Agitated with the littlest things/Tired

These symptoms are what Ive been feeling this morning.. Im going to update on how I felt through out the day and night later on tonight :winkwink:

OK LADIES :flower:

Jan.7- (5DPO) Less cramping (noticed a sharp pinch for a minute on my left side, then it was gone)/Still excessive lower back pain/mild head ache/Bloated stomach (uterus area)/A little gassy/CM is regular/Agitated with the littlest things/Tired

These symptoms are what Ive been feeling this morning.. Im going to update on how I felt through out the day and night later on tonight :winkwink:

All this sounds really promising! I'm going to live vicariously through all your symptoms. The one thing I'm still totally missing from the early pg list is any kind of bb pain at all. Not so much as a twinge. I keep staring sternly at them, but they're not complying. :dust:

Thank you! :wave: It's especially hard TTC with a hubby overseas, isn't it? I miss him like crazy and I think the hardest part in my head is that if I'm NOT getting that BFP this month it's going to be be so hard to line up perfectly on O day again for a while. Meeeeeeep. But in any case, still so super-excited and hopeful for us all. It will happen.

I'm so sincerely happy to have others who are in symptom-watching crazytown with me :happydance:

aww shucks.....sorry to hear that hubbies are far from you girls...but my DH also comes home every weekend since his work is far from the city....

God bless to us!!!

Just jumping in :) if you are going to temp, it needs to be consistent - done at the same exact time every day, no activity at all, no food or drink. My friends that chart bbt set their alarm to wakep in middle of night and record temps for best results ( unless you get up at sand time every day!) also you need to track for a few months to start seeing patterns in your temps. Check out more by searching for how to track bbt on here. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->