4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW

Hi ladies! It has been a very long morning reading this thread and getting to know you all!! But I think I found a group for me :) This thread seems great and I would love to be a part of it.

Introduction:
I recently remarried (December) and we are trying to have a child together. I already have 2 older children from my previous marriage. This is our 4th cycle trying. I am currently 4dpo and experiencing cramping, sharp twinge like pains now and again. Hoping this is our month as this is the first time I used an opk. I want to test all the time, but I know that I have a LONG way to go before it would be accurate. Sigh...

Excited to find a positive and supportive thread with funny women like yourselves :)

:dust: :dust:

welcome eeyoregirl. hope you find the thread helpful. I'm hoping the girls will be on here still. :)

and just for the record I got up to use the bathroom six times last night and didn't drink a lot of fluids.(usually I get up once or not at all) not getting all crazy about it tho. ;)

so i dont know if anyone is still checking out the site but if so....
im two days late...

:)

Well, I'd just like to post here to say thanks - after reading through this entire thread on my phone, I grew suspicious even though I thought I 'knew' what was going on. Yep, I'm pregnant. I tested Sunday (5-6 days before AF) which was very faint on both tests, and then again last night (Monday) and got a very clear :bfp:.

Yay! :D :cloud9:

I'm 4 dpo today and noticed a ridiculous amount of watery cm to the point I'm wiping a lot. I only experience this when I'm expecting AF. Hope this is my month FX.

hi. im new to this forum. we've tried for 13 years...just had an iui this past week. i am now 4dpo. i am having back pain, achy feeling in my abdomen, nausea every now and then. i didn't know if it was possible to get symptoms this soon. fingers crossed and praying!!

I am also having nasua n a veryy achey back. I was wondering the same! Im only 5dpo it seems too early..from what I gathered on google though, its not! :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->