4-5 dpo strong pains

mummof1

Reaction score
Hello! I'm just wondering if this may be a good sign ?
I have been pregnant the past two months in a row but the first in May was a loss during my 5th week and in June it was faint BFPs but then bleeding a few days later . Anyway the past two months I didn't have any cramping or pains during my TWW , at least not until closer to expected AF.
Today I have had strong pains off and on .. Very low in my abdomen sometimes suddenly so sharp it stops me in my tracks . It reminds me of round ligament pain I had with my boys early on in my pregnancies .
But I am only 4/5 dpo ?!

I had early cramps with my last pregnancy started 5 dpo. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and lost it at 5 weeks but it seems I'm having a string of bad luck as that was my 4th loss since October. So please don't think same will happen.
A lot of women can actually feel the egg travel so fingers crossed lovely this is your month =)

Sorry for your losses <3
Thank you. I really hope so! Who new TTC would be so hard!

Tell me about it. Considering I got preg with daughter relative quickly and with no issues lol

Me too! My first was a huge surprise we were young and I was on birth control ! My seccond was actually pull out method but we had ONE night where hubby was too late lol.
Now this one has been almost 6 months TTC with two losses ... We can't help but feel discouraged a bit

i know hun it is really hard going. its got to the point where I've had bloods to see if there was anything there but all was found my iron was a tiny bit low so now on some tablets but that wouldnt have been the reason for loosing the pregnancies. Im getting referred to gynecologist next but chances are they wont do much as I had scan after my last miscarriage and everything looked fine with womb and ovaries. so it is looking at a really bad case of bad luck. crap answer but its all I got to go by for now. at least we got the go to carry on trying if we wished so we'll see.

you still having any cramps? im 5 dpo and feeling nothing this time round so i dont think we caught it this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->