#4 bumps / fashion / disguise

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
I'm pregnant with #4 and I hope I can hide this bump for as long as possible.

How long do u think it will be untill I will have to share the news?

I am planning to have a clever wardrobe to help but I'm so slim I don't have much ideas on the best way to disguise my belly .. I start my second placement within a social work setting so I need to dress smart casual.. Any outfit ideas?

I don't have any suggestions but good luck. :) With #3 I was showing and in maternity by 10 weeks. I can only imagine how much sooner I'll show with this one.

Well, so far I've been using dresses with a high waist, that kinda drape over my tummy. These work really well if I'm not too bloated. Otherwise I go for flowy a-line skirts with voluminous tops , like tops with frills/layers etc in the tummy area. I still look like I've put a bit of weight on or like I'm getting a belly (coz I had a very skinny waist before), but it's more like a normal "I put on a few pounds this summer" look instead of "I'm pregnant and hiding it". Pants don't work as well, because you can tell I still have skinny legs and the belly looks weird compared to the rest of my body. And generally anything tight above the waistline screams pregnant, lol.

These are still meant for a relatively small bump however and I guess it depends on the body type as well? I just fooled around with the stuff in my wardrobe till I came to something I was happy with. Wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->