4 days late for af, bfn's

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm super confused.... I'm 4 days late for af if it doesn't turn up later as its only morning. most the time I have my period there when I wake up.

I have had 2 pregnancies before one resulted in a miscarriage 5 years ago, and I've been looking back on my posts and in the two week wait I said I experienced shooting pains in boobs which I've had and stringey discharge which happened yesterday (loads of it on tp).

Yesterday I had shooting/dull aching pain where the top of your pubic bone is but on the right. I also had stringey clear discharge.

Today I'm getting like shooting pain bottom of belly but on right and a full dull stomach cramps.

Still no sign of af... And still bfn's

Ugg...similar situation here. AF is MIA (2 days late), and getting bfns. Blah...I just want to know, one way or the other.

Could it be possible that you ovulated late? I had a rough month ( 3 colds, a stomach bug, an eye infection, and my cat died) so I'm thinking that's possible with me, although it's never happened before.

No symptoms for here.

I don't know if I would trust your symptoms. I think our bodies make up stuff to mess with our heads when we're ttc...lol. Having said that, I hope you get good news soon!

Let me know how it turns out:)

I'm kind of in the same situation, except I'm now 5 days late. I'm not certain when I ovulated this month, so according to ovulation, I may not actually be late yet. I took a test at 3 days late, bfn. It's really hard to be late and still not have a positive because there are tests that advertise that you can get a positive days before your missed period. Then again, you always hear about women who didn't end up having enough HCG until a week or two after a missed period. Ugh, so frustrating. Hopefully we'll be out of this limbo one way or another soon!

I had a similar situation last cycle. Af was 5 days late. I got strep around the time I was to ovulate so I didn't ovulate in time. Stress or an infection can play a big role in delaying ovulation. I'd say if af doesn't show up in a few more days, test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->