4 days of flashing smilys?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Anyone else get this and still go on to get a solid smily?
I am using it once a day with FMU like it says. I'm currently on day 4 of flashing smilys. I'm sure it will come and we've BD very day for the last 4 days but still waiting sucks.

Didn't want to r&r but I am using the digital opks for the first time this month so can't help.

Good luck!

I had several days of flashing smiley's before my peak - I'd say you are ok! I know a few others in the same boat.

I also started the cbfm this month and had like NINE days of high's before the peak!

Good luck & :dust:

Didn't want to r&r but I am using the digital opks for the first time this month so can't help.

Good luck!

Hope it works better for you then me. I'm now on 5 days of flashing smileys. Hmm.

i have gotten 4 flashy smiley faces on purple opks for last two months!! xx

I had 6 flashing smileys this month! Not too keen on the flashing OPKs much prefer the original, don't like the fact the solid stays on the screen for 2 days. Good luck :) x

I'm on day #6 of the flashing smiley (it's starting to feel so hostile...) and I've also been temping using the fertilityfriend app on my phone. I have yet to get my solid smily but now my ff is saying that I ovulated already. Goodness....why does something so seemingly simple have to be so hard?

I'm on day #6 of the flashing smiley (it's starting to feel so hostile...) and I've also been temping using the fertilityfriend app on my phone. I have yet to get my solid smily but now my ff is saying that I ovulated already. Goodness....why does something so seemingly simple have to be so hard?

I wouldn't worry too much, I had 6 days of flashing and then 2 solid, I didn't the previous month so goodness know what was up with my cycle., I hate the flashing ones they just add more stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->