4 days of positive OPK's!! What's going ON??? Pic!!!

beckster201

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
This Answer OPK is from this morning! I've had positive OPK's for 4 days now! :shrug:
The last 3 days the test line has been as dark as the control. This morning, the test line is darker than the control! Why have I had 4 days of positives? Is this normal??

Need help!!! I'm so confused. I thought for sure they would start fading out this morning! :wacko:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79437467@N05/6986002130/

maybe I/m looking at it wrong but only 1 of the 2 pics looks to be a +opk, The middle pic looks positive... good luck!

Hi,

This has happened to me too I'm on my 4th day of positive opks, I've just been googling answers , some people say its a sign you are already pregnant and others say it could mean we are producing more than one egg.

Let me know what you find out

Naomi
X

I had 4 days of positive opks the month I got pregnant. It might just mean you have a long surge, or your body geared up for ovulation and it didn't work the first time and geared back up again. You should either go by the first positive, or like in your case, go by the most positive. (for me they were all the same darkness)

Thank god I found this thread..!!

'm confused from morning as today is 4th continous day of +ve opk for me too..

I took evening primrose oil this time & thinking if its because of that..:shrug:

will post the pics soon.

Thanks so much for everyone's feedback! I actually got my BFP on Tuesday at 7dpo!!! :)

Thanks so much for everyone's feedback! I actually got my BFP on Tuesday at 7dpo!!! :)

Congrats, it seems like 4 positive opks is a good omen for a bfp. I hope yours is a sticky bean!

Congrats Beckster....:happydance:
and Happy mothers day too...:flower:

'm still on TWW...got +ve opk for 6 days...
so not sure when I ovulated...:shrug:

Fxed fr a bfp....:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"