4 days until 3rd tri... lightening crotch already?!

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
This is my 3rd baby and I'm not sure if this is even supposed to be a thing until later on! It's not all the time or as painful as it is closer to the due date, lightening crotch is absolutely horrendous for me lol! But I'm getting a bit of sharp pushing down there but it goes away quite quickly, also when I sneeze it feels like my cervix is about to rip open, and then it goes again.

Is this even normal at just short of 27 weeks?!

I've been having it for a few weeks now hon. 30+1 weeks now. Theres been a few occasions where I thought my waters were about to break. I get alot of presure down there as well.
My baby is already 4lb 2oz so I'm shiting it. Pluss being pushed to go to 38 weeks now so not a happy bunny. Really hope he comes early but not b4 35 weeks lol.

It was normal for me.. granted I did end up having her at 36 weeks on the dot :flower:

I had it with my second pregnancy from around 24 weeks. It was quite painful! He was 11 days late.

Thanks everyone, I did get it with my second but not until around 35 weeks I'm guessing when he engaged and boy did I feel it! I was quick surprised to have felt that this early but it's not all the time, the midwife told me it's easier for babies to pop in and out of the pelvis when you've had a few so I'm guessing that was what it was :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->