4 DPO Looking for some ladies to TTW with :)

OliveLuv

Reaction score
This is our 3rd month TTC #1.
I'm 4 DPO & hoping to find some people to talk to and wait it out with!
I'm not sure if I'm having any real symptoms or if what I'm feeling is all in my head :shrug: Last month I was sure I was going to get my BFP and was really sad when AF showed up :cry:

I guess I'll add my "symptoms"
I'm having sharp, quick pains in my uterus
My breasts are sore
I've been feeling shortness of breath/tight chest

I haven't been charting but I have been tracking my CM and use an app to track my periods. I'm pretty sure I o'd a day earlier than expected. We BD'd two days before and the day of. We also used soft cups this time. Has anyone else tried using a cup?

My breasts are sore

I haven't been charting but I have been tracking my CM and use an app to track my periods. I'm pretty sure I o'd a day earlier than expected. We BD'd two days before and the day of. We also used soft cups this time. Has anyone else tried using a cup?

Hi, I'm 5dpo. I've never used soft cups and I don't chart either. I use the fertility friend app and check cm. I can always tell when I ovulate because I can feel the "twinges"
Yesterday I felt waves of nausea and had visited I'd dreams 3 and 4doo but last night No dreams and now no nausea :(

I hope this is our month! It's still so early......keep positive!! 😄

My breasts are sore

Hi, I'm 5dpo. I've never used soft cups and I don't chart either. I use the fertility friend app and check cm. I can always tell when I ovulate because I can feel the "twinges"
Yesterday I felt waves of nausea and had visited I'd dreams 3 and 4doo but last night No dreams and now no nausea :(

I hope this is our month! It's still so early......keep positive!! 😄

Hi Hastmissy,

I'm 5 DPO today, glad to have someone at the same point.
How long have you been ttc?

I woke up really thirsty with a headache today. It's funny how we tend to analyze every little thing that is happening in our body during this wait.

Yes, I feel the tiniest little ache or gas bubble and get all excited lol!
We just started. I had my mirena removed September 27th and got af on October 11th. We both have children but none together so this will be our first baby together! So excited!!

Should we be looking for implantation bleeding tomorrow? Ugh, I know of I'm not preggo I'm going to be so disappointed

Did you have implantation bleeding with your other pregnancy(ies)? I've been checking when I wipe all day sorry TMI! Last month was our first actually ttc the previous month we 'pulled the goalie' but it was past my o date. I was pretty bummed when I got AF. Hoping this is both of our months!

Today I had to have a nap and then when I went for my regular run I couldn't make it without stopping a few times. I hope these are good signs and I'm not just making up symptoms!

Well, my last pregnancy was 16 years ago and I was only 19. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant so I don't remember much about that pregnancy but being scared lol!
I also keep checking when I use the bathroom. I'm so impatient!!
I think the fatigue is a great sign! And you run? I used to run and then I had gotten two jobs at one point and just couldn't find the time. I was hoping for a marathon but I'll have to settle for the half. Maybe in the future I can get back into it.
Anyway, back to baby topics :)

I really didn't have any symptoms today. This two week wait stinks!!!

0- 1 dpo..can i join? 10 months ttc. yes, i use soft cups. along with pre seed and conceive plus, drink vinegar, take guafenesin, and a load of supplements. Just started my infertility testing with a "you look good be patient" so far. have bloods planned this week to confirm ovulation. Since starting soy didnt get a positive opk until yesterday (normally get 2) which is late. Wondering if I always o late and always miss the egg???

Welcome jjbubbles! The more the merrier! This is my first month using softcups, a friend of mine had been ttc for 13 months and then got her BFP the first month using them. fX! I have a feeling I o a bit later than my app tells me. If this isn't my month I'll try opks.

Hastemissy, I do run, I have two dogs who need the exercise so it keeps me motivated. I hope they're good signs, trying to stay relaxed and not stress out, overthink things. I think we're about the same age, I'll be 35 in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->