4 DPO! Need buddies!:)

smm42791

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Im currently 4 DPO!! We are TTC #2.

Not many symptoms!
after AF came last month i was literally so upset!!
so this month im not thinking to much into it! lol yeah right thats what i keep telling myself!

I have three changes i would say. i dont want to say symptoms!
because it gets my hopes up.
but here they are:

increase in temp.
cm is white/yellow it also has a smell change. not big but i can definitely tell there is a difference
plus, today i've had pulling pains in my right ovary area.

So we shall see. I have this feeling in my gut that this is our month!! Fingers crossed!!

Hi there,
I am also 4dpo today.
I have had some pulling/pinches on my right side today and the only other thing is a breakout which usually only happens 2 days before AF.

Good luck to you this month.

Hey Tennessee,

Baby dust to you!! I feel like pinching/pulling is such a good sign!! I feel crazy lol. i feel like i over analyze everything! but i know im feeling the pulling/pinching.

how long having you been trying??
sorry if thats too personal. we have been trying for three months. which isnt long but considering it was only one try on our first this is just a bit discouraging.

Hey,

I'm also 4dpo. I'm trying to not stress about every symptom this month bc I'm always symptom spotting and end up disappointed. This is our 4th month and we're trying for baby #2.

Hey cutie pie!!
lol thats cute!!

anyways, when you tried for your first was it easy?
or did you have to go through this?

Hey cutie pie!!
lol thats cute!!

Well, I have pcos so cycles can be a little wacky, but I do ovulate on my own. I had just gotten off the pill and it took about 6 months for my hormones to regulate! After they regulated and I started getting a cycle again, I got pregnant in about 4 months. I'm a charter, so I noticed that my previous cycles before my pregnancy we were just missing the boat and not BDing enough. We had fairly good timing this cycle so praying this is it [-o<[-o<[-o< What's funny is the month I actually conceived I was so calm and so not focused on it. We were scheduled to do an iui the next month and I guess that was my focus. I guess not focusing on it and relaxing really does work, but it's oh so hard to do!

I think I am maybe 6 or so dpo, this is my first month trying for our second and I'm not really too sure about it all as we just decided one night to start trying lol but I think we had good timing when I counted back to when I think my period started! What symptoms would you usually get around this time? I'm so useless, it happened first try for us last time so I have no idea :)

Hey Tennessee,

Baby dust to you!! I feel like pinching/pulling is such a good sign!! I feel crazy lol. i feel like i over analyze everything! but i know im feeling the pulling/pinching.

sorry if thats too personal. we have been trying for three months. which isnt long but considering it was only one try on our first this is just a bit discouraging.

No not to personal, we have been trying since august 13, we did get pregnant in sept but I lost the pregnancy at 9 weeks, so I guess we have started trying again in jan/feb 14, so were on our 5 month trying after loss.

I am also a bit discouraged because with my 2 older boys I really didnt have to try, and with the pg I lost it just happened on our honeymoon.
I have tried soy isoflavones, coq10, epo, preseed. I feel like maybe I should dance in a circle and stand on my head because who knows what really increases your chances at this point. Lol

Hey Tennessee,

No not to personal, we have been trying since august 13, we did get pregnant in sept but I lost the pregnancy at 9 weeks, so I guess we have started trying again in jan/feb 14, so were on our 5 month trying after loss.

I am also a bit discouraged because with my 2 older boys I really didnt have to try, and with the pg I lost it just happened on our honeymoon.
I have tried soy isoflavones, coq10, epo, preseed. I feel like maybe I should dance in a circle and stand on my head because who knows what really increases your chances at this point. Lol

I'm so sorry to hear about your lose. :hugs:

I feel crazy!! my husband just tells me to relaz that if it doesnt happen this time it will be the next time. But I just get so emotional. I started crying this last cycle when af came! I just hope this month is our month!

I think I am maybe 6 or so dpo, this is my first month trying for our second and I'm not really too sure about it all as we just decided one night to start trying lol but I think we had good timing when I counted back to when I think my period started! What symptoms would you usually get around this time? I'm so useless, it happened first try for us last time so I have no idea :)

YAY!! its so excited isnt it??
I dont really have symptoms! My temp. is elavated and hasnt dropped under my cover line. Which im told is a good sign. Plus, yesterday i was having some intense pulling on my right ovary. Then later in the day it felt like it was in my left ovary.
Are you checking your cm?
I've been keeping an eye on mine. Its mucus like. White/yellow. It was thicker yesterday today i have just been feeling wet down there. So im trying not to get my hopes up! But i hear all those are pretty decent signs. So we shall see!! Just praying that AF packs her bags for nine months!!
are you having any symptoms??

Hey cutie pie!!
lol thats cute!!

Well, I have pcos so cycles can be a little wacky, but I do ovulate on my own. I had just gotten off the pill and it took about 6 months for my hormones to regulate! After they regulated and I started getting a cycle again, I got pregnant in about 4 months. I'm a charter, so I noticed that my previous cycles before my pregnancy we were just missing the boat and not BDing enough. We had fairly good timing this cycle so praying this is it [-o<[-o<[-o< What's funny is the month I actually conceived I was so calm and so not focused on it. We were scheduled to do an iui the next month and I guess that was my focus. I guess not focusing on it and relaxing really does work, but it's oh so hard to do!

I'm a charter too!! My husband is in the airforce and right now he is in biloxi and im in houston so its so difficult to BD! But we plan my visits around the big O. So just like you we think we times this one pretty good!

I know its so hard not to focus!! I feel crazy. I have to tell myself "Just dont think about it!" But that never helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->