4 dpo

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Just curious has anyone experienced pinching type in bottom tummy, I am today 6 days past ovulation but day 4/5 I had pinching sensation and cramping,

Yes I did and I too am 6dpo today. Was feeling great about this month up until this morning. I think I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm gassy and tired and have flutters in my uterus lol I can feel it kicking already :-/

I keep getting odd pains but really don't want to get my hopes up. I end up really expecting a positive and don't get one , but never had the pinching before x

I've had cramps from 3 DPO till today at 6 DPO. Haven't had much as of yet this morning. I have noticed breast are getting tender.

I have the same thing!! I'm 4dpo today and have had some cramping and pinching since I've woken up.

I want to test to! But I no it won't show and I'll be down for the entire week lol.
Yeah it surly means something this pinching as I have never experienced it before. X

I'm getting highly impatient!! 5 days is not that far away... but it seems like forever!

I have already POAS. ...I couldn't hold back! :laugh2:

Thanks I didn't have a clue! Having pinch type feelings again x

Can I join in with you guys too? I'm 6DPO today and I've had cramping and pinching too for the last couple of days.

I took a test yesterday, even though I knew there was no way it would show anything. Lol

Hi lullabylover,
Let's hope it's a good sign, I haven't experienced this before so I'm praying it is! I'm not doing a test yet because I seem to see lines on everything! X

Couldn't resist did a first response bfn 🙄 I don't no why I expected different

It's hard not to when you hear of people getting positives so early. :(

I did the same thing. I KNEW it would be neg...and its still depressing. Silly.

I've been having lots of pinching today, some cramping, and just tired and short tempered. I wanna go to bed!! Took tomorrow off for something, so hopefully can sleep in.

I'm crazy too.. I tested.. just because I have so many cheapies, and why the heck not? lol I got an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->