4 dpo

I have been emotional to, and just almost cried because OH annoyed me. Not enough to make me cry though 🤗
Yeah my test negative to,I'll be re testing Monday! Feels like a life time away! Lol

There's no way I could wait that long to test again! I wish I could. I wish I could just stop thinking about it :laugh2: And I swear I have the WORST case of line eye this cycle. Logically I know it's too early but I've tested a few times since this morning and I see a super faint line on all of them. I know I'll feel crazy silly once AF gets me next week but...I see...something? :laugh2:

I just walked out on my husband cuz he pissed me off. Just got back and don't want to go back inside. I am so tired, crabby, and bloated today. Ugh.

I was really irritated all day. Picked DH from work, had a whiny kid in the backseat. Thought I was going to snap! Got home...DH wanted to BD. Now he's cooking bacon. I don't know if it's the sex or bacon, but I'm in a much better mood. :laugh2:

Hahaha.. maybe that's what I need - sex and bacon :D

Well I have cramping as we speak, must be something! Can't sleep because of it "and over thinking"

Right there with you ladies! We have been ntnp we don't do much sexually anymore but this last time was super close to my ovulation! I'm pretty sure I ovulated layer that day or the next day because I had ewcm both days. Even since last Tuesday I have had slight abdominal discomfort I guess you would call it, vivid dreams mostly nightmares the past few times I've slept including naps, super tired but can't sleep, headaches the past 2 days, hungry more than normal, and on and off breast pain. Took a test tonight at like 12am even though I knew it would result in negative. Af is 6 days away now I'll test in 3 more days and then the day of af if she hasn't shown herself!

I have woke up today with cramping again and tmi but instead of constipation it's really loose 😒 I think I feel sick today but can't be sure 🙄 Lol x

My 8dpo symptoms. I'm nauseous and so tired but can't sleep. My boobs are so hard and swollen. I'm cramping and my cm is plentiful! I even have the feeling I am pregnant and would put a bet on it lol. Two days until testing.

My boobs are sore to touch but not always so think I'm being obsessed with touching them now 🤗 Had cramping when I woke up but nothing since it comes and goes, is it likely to show on a test at 10 dpo ? I am 8 days today also like you spencerspiece, xx

Hey ladies waiting with you all!!! I'm 6dpo today and I've had slight breast tenderness since 3dpo. No other symptoms. Really hoping this is it this month!!! Baby dust to you all!!

Really confused. My last pregnant I had first response show up before any test, now I just tested with first response negative but sainsburys faint positive 😵

I feel so miserable and moody today, house is a tip 😞No energy At all to do it. And cramping

I've never heard of sainsbury. I rated this morning 8 DPO got a faint shadow on a cheapie and nothing on a FRER. Not sure what to make of it

I've never heard of sainsbury. I rated this morning 8 DPO got a faint shadow on a cheapie and nothing on a FRER. Not sure what to make of it

Sainsburys is a food shopping place, are you not in uk ?
Yes I also did a cheap one and a first response , cheap one faint line first response no line. What confuses me most is in my last pregnant I had tons of positive first response but no cheapies. Weird,
any symptoms today?

Sainsburys is a food shopping place, are you not in uk ?
Yes I also did a cheap one and a first response , cheap one faint line first response no line. What confuses me most is in my last pregnant I had tons of positive first response but no cheapies. Weird,
any symptoms today?

Oh no, Im in the US. I dont really have any symptoms. Sore breasts..very slight cramping here and there. Thats it. I couldnt sleep this morning. Woke up at 3 am. :growlmad: My last pregnancies, I was SUPER tired in the beginning. But...I didnt know I was pregnant until I was due for AF. I have about 7 days to go. Can I see what your tests look like? What kind are they?

I will upload later, one is first response other is just basic brand. But the basic one has the line, no line on first response. I am so tired with cramps. Still lots to do but just want to go sleep

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Bundle of joy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->