4 dpo

im right there with you Ladies AF is suppose to show up on the 11th im going to try my hardest to wait until the 11th to test its going to be so hard I have had some cramping my boobs are a little sore but nothing major im really hoping for a BFP

I always say I'll wait to test but I never do :laugh2: I already feel like I'm out this month. I just don't have that 'I'm pregnant ' feeling.

Thanks fairycat I am freaking out so bad I have recently moved into my new home and found its infested with carpet bugs I am terrified of any sort of bug so I just went bathroom that u have to go up stairs to get there and there was a bug on the wall I went to kill but it started flying then I fell down 3 stairs and really hurt my foot, I am such a paranoid person as it is do u think this would harm anything if I am pregnant, I am now worrying my head off, I really hate living in my new home and now I'm just down and sad. The worry of falling is not helping, I hurt my foot like I say nothing went near back or tummy but can't help but worry!

I'm a emotional wreck tonight

You should be okay. I've been worried and paranoid about that kind of stuff as well! I have not been pregnant before but we really wanted to be last year and for me it never went away. I'm going to test again on the 4th or the 5th with fmu Next time and then again on the 8th if I haven't gotten af. That's her expected arrival date. My boobs are still slightly sore nothing like they normally are before af.still cramping slightly. So gassy and still have indigestion. Off and on nausea especially when laying down. And when I'm hungry and I've been getting hungry a lot earlier than usual and eating a lot more. Baby dust to you ladies!

You should be okay. I've been worried and paranoid about that kind of stuff as well! I have not been pregnant before but we really wanted to be last year and for me it never went away. I'm going to test again on the 4th or the 5th with fmu Next time and then again on the 8th if I haven't gotten af. That's her expected arrival date. My boobs are still slightly sore nothing like they normally are before af.still cramping slightly. So gassy and still have indigestion. Off and on nausea especially when laying down. And when I'm hungry and I've been getting hungry a lot earlier than usual and eating a lot more. Baby dust to you ladies!

We already have one she's almost 3, had MC August this year, so I worry about absolutely everything, I could cough and be convinced there's something wrong. Good luck Hun xx

omg I'm scared of bugs too, so I can totally relate to what you are going through!! I'd be worried too, but I'm sure you'll be fine. If you're worried, call and speak to a nurse for peace of mind. I'm not sure there's anything they can do, but it always makes me feel better if I have a worry :) Hang in there. Try to make your new home something you'll like to be in. It's not easy, but you'll get there.

I am super duper achey-crampy tonight! This is how I felt with implantation with my pregnancy in July. Reeeallly hoping!

We already have one she's almost 3, had MC August this year, so I worry about absolutely everything, I could cough and be convinced there's something wrong. Good luck Hun xx
I am the same way lol Imy so sorry to hear about your mc.I haven't experienced that before but it's sediment something I wouldn't wish in my worst enemy. I feel like if I move to fast or hard it'll all be over with if I am preggers

Diarrhea was one of my symptoms last time.. fx

I had a MC in august as well im sorry for your loss, I had a kidney infection in my first trimester and I thinks that's why I lost the baby

I was taking cocodamol so I blame my self for our loss, can cocodamol cause this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->