4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Lilly123

Mommy to Zoe & Lily
Reaction score
Hi Girls

Well this is the 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI thread... hope it will be a successful one filled with :bfp:s and :baby:

I have called the thread the 4 Leaf Clover IVF thread for this reason
Four Leaf Clover-is a renown symbol that means good luck to the person who finds one. What do the leaves symbolize?
One leaf is for FAITH...The second for HOPE... The third for LOVE... And the fourth for LUCK!

You can add this clover to your signature by going here and copying and pasting code into your signature. https://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/728872 and also add this to your signature to add the text
[*URL=https://www.sparklee.com][*IMG]https://img801.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/05/30/88175a8122ba2651ddfb5c022383f43b.gif[/*IMG][/url][*img]https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif[/*img][/url*] - take out the stars before pasting.

So good luck girls.. looking forward to sharing our journeys together

xxxxx:hug::hugs:[url=https://www.glitter-graphics.com]https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

[[
COLOR="seagreen"]June / July 09 Outcome [/COLOR]

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: :pink::blue: - twins are here at 34.5 weeks - all is well (1st IVF attempt)
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink: born 31st March 2010 (2nd ICSI attempt)
Lilly123 ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink: born 30 March 2010 (1st ICSI attempt)
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 2009 Outcome
Angelcakes - :flow::angel:
CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:
Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:
Brambletess - :flow::angel:
Jane1972 - :yipee::baby:
Mrs G - :yipee::baby: :pink: born 4th June 2010 (1st ICSI attempt)
Wrightwhales - :flow::angel:
Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

October / November / December 09 Outcome

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:
Mrs F - :flow::angel:
aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:
NeyNey - :yipee::baby: (1st IVF attempt)
lioness168 - :yipee::baby::pink: (1st IVF attempt)
Snowdrop - :flow::angel:
Bek74 - :yipee::baby::baby: Twins!:pink::blue: (1st IVF attempt)
Beckic - :flow::angel:
Krissi - :hugs: cancelled cycle
Maz - :flow::angel:
Kelly9 - Natural BFP :yipee::baby: :blue:

January / February / March 2010 Outcome

Caline - :flow::angel:
Muncho - :flow::angel:
Rosie06 - :flow::angel:
Chocci - :yipee::baby: (3rd IVF attempt)

April / May 2010 Outcome

Annmc30 - :flow::angel:

MissAma - :happydance::baby: (2nd ICSI attempt)

MrsR32 - :happydance::baby::baby: Twin boys! (1st IVF attempt)

Sammy2009 - :flow::angel:

Aclio - ICSI to start stimms July

Doodar - on IVF waiting list

Tansey - :flow::angel:

June / July 2010 / August 2010 Outcome

Wish2bmama :baby:1 twin :angel: (1st IVF attempt)

Sammy2009 - :flow::angel:

Curleysue - :flow::angel:

Wrightywhales :flow::angel:

Blue12 - On Hold

Tansey - :flow::angel:

Rachelle1975 - :flow::angel:

BabyChristie - PUPO [-o<

BizyBee - :happydance::baby: (1st IVF attempt)

Gracy004 - :happydance::baby: (1st IVF attempt)

Springflower- ICSI in Oct

Isi - IVF Oct

Sammy2009 - FET 18/ 19 Oct

Redfraggle - waiting to start ICSI

Hi hun

So pleased you're starting treatment! Hoping I'll not be too far behind you!

Count me in, could use that four leaf clover.

:hug:

welcome hun.. let this be a successful lucky IVF club xxxx

This is for your signatures...

take out the stars before pasting

[*URL=https://www.sparklee.com][*IMG]https://img801.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/05/30/88175a8122ba2651ddfb5c022383f43b.gif[/*IMG][/URL][*img]https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif[/*img][/url*]

Thanks hun
For once in my life I managed to get the sig without too many problems!!!

x

Hello girls,

I'm in, loving the siggy and crossing everything we all make it. Will be great to go through this together.

Tanya - I am a day behind you - and start buserelin injections on the 10th June - so will be coming to you for advice when I am panicking over doing it the first day!
But you're so lucky you only down reg for 10 days - i dont have my baseline scan till the 25th June - so at least 14 days for me - aden then find out whether I am ready to go onto the gonal F.

The earliest possble egg collection date for me is approx the 9th July - so you are ahead of me - but we will go through some of the TWW together - and you will be my inspiration when you get your :bfp: first!!!

Mrs G - have you got any timescales yet?

Bit about me - I have been TTC for three years now and we are officially unexplained and FS believes IVF our best chance - and we are really fortunate to have three goes under the NHS - and this is number one.
My only worry is that DH does have poor morphology - 8% at last check - although he has been sooo much healthier since and cut out loads of caffine and takes MACA now so hoping it has improved - but NHS wont recognise this as a problem although the WHO do. I saw a private FS a while back who recommended with his sperm we should have ICSI - but NHS wont do this the first time around. SO my biggest concern going into this (well, one of the hundreds I have...) is that we will go through all the drugs etc and then the eggs wont fertilize dan they will abandon the cycle and say we can have ICSI next tiem - which is what I asked for in the first place. But hey ho - one step at a time - gotta get to the 10th June first and the wait is KILLING me. I have never been a patient person!

DH and I have been together since we were 16 and I knew the minute I met him and we kissed for the first time that I would be with him for the rest of my life and I would haev given everything up there and then to have his children. But we did the sensible thing and moved to London, worked on our careers, saved up, brought house, had a couple of cats etc etc and then as soon as we decied the time was right - it wouldn't happen. Since then I have turned 30 and the whole world and his dog (literally!) have got pregnant or currently are about to pop. It's been hard - but it has definitely brought us closer together - after a whole lot of fighting and me having to realise that he is never going to be as obsessed about it as me - so thankfully I found BnB to pour out my stresses too and we are much happier.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:to you all,

Bx x x

This is great to have all of you ladies to go through this with. I have no real life friends going through any of this. When I spoke with my FS last week he said to give him a call when I start my cycle next and we would start with the meds. That should be around June 12th. I have a class to attend on next week to give further instructions.

A bit about me and DH. I just turned 40 and DH is 39. We have been together for almost 9 years but only married for 2. We decided when we got married we wanted to try for a baby. I got pg right away but miscarried at 9 wks. That was 2 years ago. No pg since. I have had 2 failed IUI's. The only reason they give me is my age. So we are going to give IVF a try now. We have 2 shots as that is all my insurance will cover. Good luck to everyone.

Robin

welcome Beckic and RBaker! Let this be a successful month....

Insurance does not pay here in switzerland so have to pay which is quite tough on the wallet....

Good luck girls

Glad that we are so close in cycles beckic..:hugs:

Great idea, Tanya!!! I love the siggy!!! :)

So excited to be going through IVF again, with the support of all you ladies going through it as well! Hopefully, THIS time it will work for me!

Good luck to you all! Can't wait to start hearing the BFP's for ladies that are ahead of me. :happydance::happydance:

Hi Bec

We haven't had a problem with NHS and morphology (that is also our problem). I think it varies so much from area to area. We are starting treatment in July, have got to ring when :witch: arrives which should be round 17th.

Mendy, when are you starting?

Mrs G- My appt will be June 15th, and from there I should get a better idea on when everything will start.

Wishing all the June IVF-er's all the best and lots of :bfp:

Hi girls.. well today I start birth control so today is officially Day 1 of my ICSI cycle..

Good luck girls and looking forward to sharing our journeys together :hugs:

Hello Ladies

I wanna wish u all the luck in the world that you will get your :bfp:

I started ivf in may but wont finish till the end of june so will pop in from time to time to see how your all getting ok

:hug::hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks.. I think I will also be popping over to May girls from time to time as some are overlapping but good luck girls.. we can do it!! xxxx:hug:

Good luck Tanya on starting your drugs. I have a teaching appointment this week and will see exactly what I am going to need to do. It is so exciting to be starting this journey. It gives me renewed hope.

Good luck Tanya on starting your drugs. I have a teaching appointment this week and will see exactly what I am going to need to do. It is so exciting to be starting this journey. It gives me renewed hope.

I agree honey.. I am very excited!! We finally have a good chance..xxxxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->