4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hello girls

Tanya - you are going to be our cheerleader through this I can tell :rofl:- YAY for your positivity!!!!! And look at all the May be baby girls - it has given me soooo much hope. We are all GOING to do it!

I'm still on the loooooong countdown to buserlin injections - well not really that long - but every day now seems to drag on. Nearly there.

Hows things on the BCP Tanya? Hope you arent having any side effects.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Whens your appointment rbaker?

Also couple of quickies:
1. when is anyone intending to test - are you going to do HPT's earlier than the clinic test date?
2. any idea whether you can drink alcohol on buserelin? I dont want to get plastered or anything but I am going out for my birthday on the 18th june and dont want my family to be suspicious if i dont even have one glass of wine (who am i kidding they will get suspicious if i dont turn up home rolling drunk!!) - we arent telling them about the IVF yet.

Bx x x:hugs:

Hello girls

Tanya - you are going to be our cheerleader through this I can tell :rofl:- YAY for your positivity!!!!! And look at all the May be baby girls - it has given me soooo much hope. We are all GOING to do it!

I'm still on the loooooong countdown to buserlin injections - well not really that long - but every day now seems to drag on. Nearly there.

Also couple of quickies:
1. when is anyone intending to test - are you going to do HPT's earlier than the clinic test date?
2. any idea whether you can drink alcohol on buserelin? I dont want to get plastered or anything but I am going out for my birthday on the 18th june and dont want my family to be suspicious if i dont even have one glass of wine (who am i kidding they will get suspicious if i dont turn up home rolling drunk!!) - we arent telling them about the IVF yet.

Hi Hun

Yes.. I am going to be cheerleading us all the way to the winning line..:happydance:

I am feeling fine on BCP.. no problem.. at least it made the :witch: go away quickly:rofl:

I am planning not to test until Dr does blood test.. rather wait.. i dont want to kill myself with :bfn:s and need to try and keep positive altho i know it will be hard as I usually start testing at 8DPO:rofl:

Not sure about alcohol honey.. I am sure one glass would be fine but why dont u just say you are taking antibiotics or something.... good luck :hugs:

Hi Girls, I'm doing my egg retrieval tomorrow. The doctor said I was stimulating perfectly so we should be able to get a lot of eggs. We are doing ICSI as well because the husband needed to go on a business trip and we will be working with frozen sperm. I haven't been on the boards much this year. After we moved, we decided to take a break. I hope June will be filled with BFPs! Good luck girls!

Hi Girls, I'm doing my egg retrieval tomorrow. The doctor said I was stimulating perfectly so we should be able to get a lot of eggs. We are doing ICSI as well because the husband needed to go on a business trip and we will be working with frozen sperm. I haven't been on the boards much this year. After we moved, we decided to take a break. I hope June will be filled with BFPs! Good luck girls!

Lots of luck for tomorrow. :hug:

Good Luck Akcher at your egg retrieval tomorrow. I hope you get lots of eggs.

Robin

Good luck hun - let us know how it goes. Wont be long till you are the first of the June girls to be PUPO.:hugs::hugs:

Bx x x x

Hello girls,

Just wondering how we are all doing today?

I'm still on the down regging countdown - but not too long to go now.

Akcher - sending you lots of :hug:for your eggs hun - any news on when to expect ET?

R baker - have you had your appt yet?

:hug::hug:to everyone.

Bx x x

Being thick, what's pupo??? :huh:

Hi girls, the egg retrieval was a success, we got 15 eggs. This morning they called and said 10 eggs fertilized and is growing nicely. We are doing a day 5 egg transfer on monday! Pretty excited. I have an appointment on 6/18 for preg test but I probably will be testing way sooner before that lol. Thank you all for the kind wishes!

Hello girls

Also couple of quickies:

Hi Beckic When I asked the nurse about drinking alcohol on buserelin, she told me I could only have 1 or 2 drinks and not to get "rolling round drunk!!!". I decided that I didn't trust myself to stop at 2 so cut it out completely! I went to a wedding the other week and drank tonic water but told everyone it was vodka and tonic!! Good luck with your injections. Roobie xx

Hi girls, the egg retrieval was a success, we got 15 eggs. This morning they called and said 10 eggs fertilized and is growing nicely. We are doing a day 5 egg transfer on monday! Pretty excited. I have an appointment on 6/18 for preg test but I probably will be testing way sooner before that lol. Thank you all for the kind wishes!

congratulations on a great egg collection :dust:

That is brilliant news. :hug::hugs: xxxxx

Congrats Akcher on your egg collection. I hope I get that many eggs collected and fertilized.:happydance:

Robin

Being thick, what's pupo??? :huh:

Mrs G,
PUPO means pregnant until proven otherwise.

Akcher, 15 eggs?! Wow, congrats! YAY for 5 day transfer! :happydance::happydance: Bet you are excited now! :)

LOL! Thanks Mendy!

Akcher - fab news, 15 eggs - wow! Lots of luck for Monday.

:hug:

How's everyone else?? OV is playing me up this cycle. Trouble is the longer the cycle, the further away ICSI is........:hissy:

Looking forward to a 5 day weekend! I took Monday-Wednesday off per Dr orders so the embies can implant. Mom will also be here for the next couple weeks to cook some healthy food for me. Can't wait!

Anyone know of tips to help the embies implant? I read eating brazilian nuts each day helps because the selenium. Anyone else read anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->