4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I have acunpunture and she has advised me to def get a session in soon after ET.

Good luck hun!

try baby asprin, my Dr advised it.
Good luck x

The baby asprin is doable, I have some at home. I don't know about accupuncture. I was planning to be immobile at home after the transfer.

Good luck for Monday akcher!! I really don't know of any tips to help embies implant, but I'm looking forward to reading all the tips here, God knows I will need them! :)

As far as my status is the process, appt is a week from Monday! :happydance::happydance: Can't wait!!!

Great news Akcher!!!

Things are getting hot hot hot in here :happydance:

Sorry I have been awol but have been really tired with flu and not on laptop much.

So I go for my Zoladex injection on Tuesday which is a once off down regg injection... then I stop BCP on 15 June.. should start Gonal F 19 June.. time is moving fast now.. getting excited and scared.

I have quit coffee, sweetners etc... I quit smoking 1.5 months ago so I have stopped all my vices.. luckily I dont drink so that was not a problem.

Good luck girls!! I am so looking forward to seeing all those :bfp:s!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Love Tanya:hug:

Hi Girls,

Akcher - my hospital offer an acupuncture service where they come to your bedside right before ET for a session and then straight after - so you dont have to move at all - its an NHS hospital - so maybe your private clinic offers something like that - or you can find an acupuncture clinic that they are affiliated with that they would let into the hospital afterwards. I think the fact that the NHS hospital advise it - is a testament to how good it is for you.

Mendy - that is soooooo good news hun re your appt date - we are on the wait with you!!

Tanya - hope the flu goes soon hun and 19th is seconds away - sooooo excited for you.

Mrs G - crossing everything that you get to start ASAP - the waiting is a killer.:hugs:

Hope all other girls on this thread are OK - and looking forward to a great weekend.
:hug::hug::hug:to everyone,

Bx x x x

I was gonna say the same about acunpunture. The lady I see will do home or hopsital visits. FC said they are happy for me to have it but in their opinion it does not increase the chances of implantation. Zita West says it def does help and obviously the acupunturist says so too!!!

:hug:

Hi girls,

Do you know how long it takes to get the hcg out of your system?
I want to test early - my hospital make us wait 16 days after EC - and I just cant wait that long. SO I am planning on doing tests quite early on - but dont want to get my hopes up with the hcg from the trigger shot still being in my system? was thinking of getting some internet cheapies and use them post ET till i see the line dissappear - but didnt know whether it was worth it or not?

Start burserelin on Wednesday - getting soooo excited now.

Hope you are all doing great.:hugs::hugs:

bx x x

Hi hun.. it should be out your body by 10DPO but it may still be there.. maybe you can test until u see the line disappear altho hopefully it wont ever disappear as you will be preggies.

Good luck hun but please remember that testing early can bring false negatives and distress.. I am going to hold out till blood test... i just cant face a :bfn:

I start down regg on tuesday so we are so close together.. when is your estimated embryo transfer??

xxxx

Well - i just purchased 15 of those super early tests plus two first respone and 2 digi's from the internet - so bring on the IVF!!!

i know its daft to test early - but I just cant deal with sitting there every day and not knowing - if i dont test I will sit and stress over has it hasnt it worked - and if i do test i will just believe it is too early and still sit there and stress over has it or hasnt it worked - so i might as well just test and if I get a BFP early it will save me a few days of crap and if i keep getting BFN's then I will feel just as bad as if i hadnt done it - clear as mud??

Hows things Tanya honey - soooo excited for you for tomorrow. Start my injections wednesday for 14 days till baseline scan and then cross fingers can start gonal F.
Whats our treatment plan hun?

I hopefully will have egg collection - if all goes according to plan - around the week of the 9th July - so similar to your ET week - as usual will be a bit behind you - so you will be my font of all knowledge.

Cant believe its nearly here!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope all the other June girls are doin well.

I'm toddling off to make myslef an IVF mix to put on my Ipod for the commute into work - am thinking a mix of cheesy upbeat songs to cheer me up and then some calming relaxing ones as well - depending on my mood - any one got any suggestions?
:hug::hug::hug:
Bx x x :hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone!! I hope you all are doing well. If all goes well I should be starting my stimms Monday June 15th. Hopefully only for 10 days but maybe longer we will see. I also have an acupuncture appointment for Friday. At this poing I am ready to do anything just so this will work. I am so apprehensive about all the shots. They scare me a little. Keeping my fingers crossed we have some BFP's shortly!!!!

Robin

Out of the 10 eggs that fertilized, 5 eggs were developing well. 3 are grade A quality. We transfered 2 eggs. I'm resting at home. I'm so anxious and scared when I move around. I hope this is it.

Out of the 10 eggs that fertilized, 5 eggs were developing well. 3 are grade A quality. We transfered 2 eggs. I'm resting at home. I'm so anxious and scared when I move around. I hope this is it.

Fingers crossed hun and dropping off lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Take it easy

xxxxx:hug:

Well today I start my down regg injection.. let the hot flashes and moods begin :rofl:

So excited.. I am like a child waiting for christmas!!!

Good luck girls.. we can do this!!!!

:hug::hugs:

Akcher - thats brilliant news hun - hope this is it for you too - enjoy the rest - and keep us updated with all your symtoms - sooooooo excited you coudl be our first June BFP.

rbaker - I'm also planning on having accupuncture - but the course i am doing is 4 sessions - one when I start stimming, one just before ET , one directly after ET and one during the TWW. Let me know how it goes on friday. I'm getting a bit nervous about starting my injections now as well - but agree with you - am willing to do anything now.

tanya - crossing everything for you today hunni.

Will report tomorow with how first injection went - hope I can remember how to do it - it all seemed very easy watching the nurse last month - but not so sure now!!

hugs to all the June girls,

Bx x x :hugs:

Akcher - Great news on the transfer. Be sure to follow Dr.'s orders on your bedrest and let those little embys snuggle in good and tight. :dust:

Tanya - Goodluck on the injections. I hope your mood swings are too bad. I didn't have much problem when I took them for IUI but they did up my dose this time so fingers crossed it goes well this time too.

Beckic - I will definately report how the acupuncture goes. Good luck with yours as well.

This is all getting so very exciting. I hope we all have great cycles.

So excited for you all!! Can't wait to be joining you

xx

Hi all

sorry if u have read this in my journal already...

Well I had my injection... now wait for it girls.. she says to me... pull up your top and lie down and i thought ok.. just another tummy injection.... then she says.. no need to pinch your tummy this injection goes through your umbilical cord .. I was like and she said just close your eyes.. it was quite sore but not as bad as i thought.. and the needle was THICK!!!!

So thats done now... its a once off down regg injection which lasts 28 days.

So I spoke to her about how many embies and she said.. if we have 2 good embies.. we transfer 2.. if we have 2 bad embies and 1 good embie.. we transfer 3.... but we will decide on day.. so i am happy about that

Also going to get an acupuncturist to come to the hospital on day of transfer and do treatment before transfer and after transfer...

So all moving along nicely - I have booked a weeks leave for week of transfer and so has DH..

Very excited.

:hugs:

Hello ladies just checking up on you all and your status! I was MIA over the weekend! :blush:

akcher- YAY for egg transfer! FX'd and take it easy!

Tanya- wow, through your umbilical cord?! You are brave, I probably would have freaked out!!! Can't believe how quickly things are moving for you!

Good luck to the rest of the ladies!!! Hoping to hear some more updates soon!

hi girls

did my first buserelin injection this morning - and it was sooo fine - dont know what I was worried about. I was so busy cos there is a tube strike here and i needed to get into work early for a board meeting so i didnt have time to even think about it - just jabbed it in. Not sore at all.

sooooo excited its finally started.

Mrs G and Mendy - really hope you will be joining us soon.:hugs::hugs:

Bx x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"