4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

welcome to new ladies... will you please send me your dates for starting treatment etc when you have them and I will add you to the front page of status updates!

Good luck!

caline - did you remove the stars from the text before saving?

xxxx:hugs:

hi ladies.. seems we had a problem with the signature.. please use this new one.. please take out the stars before saving in your signature - thanks :hugs:

[*URL=https://www.sparklee.com][*IMG]https://img110.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/12/15/24b9758d8f181107a72214ce7a5c3752.gif[/*IMG][/*URL]

Yay! It worked that time! Thanks Lilly. That old one wouldn't work.
feel like a proper 4 leaf clover girl now :flower:
Thank you!

Just wanted to say hi today not much else except I got my scan tomorrow at 130 moutain time! Eek!

Yay! I have it in my siggy now! :)

Thank you lilly123. My date for IVF is 25 April 2010 as of right now. I find out at my consult next week. I'm so excited!

Just wanted to say hi today not much else except I got my scan tomorrow at 130 moutain time! Eek!

Goodluck with the scan hun, and im sure everything is going to be fine. Im sure you will be on :cloud9: when u see a heartbeat.

Hi ladies, lots of exciting posts on here, great to see lots of good news! Congrats Neyney!

Had my pre treatment scan this week, starting injection meds on 23rd Dec feeling excited but scared at the mo.

I'm starting to inject on 24th Dec so we're very close? Are you having IVF? I am having my first cycle at the moment. Are you down regulating first?

Hi Caline, yeah we're having IVF ICSI, had pre treatment scan this week and all ok, got to order meds on Monday and then start down regulating on 23rd. Yes we're literally starting at the same time, I reckon the next 6 weeks are going to be the longest ever! Wishing you lots of luck xx

Is it your first cycle?
We are having IVF with ICSI backup too. So are you injecting to down regulate? I am on the nasal spray. I have my blood test on 22nd to see if I am down regulated fully. The start gonal F on 24th if all ok with blood test.
It feels quite strange after months of telling people we are going to have IVF, now to actually be having IVF! I am most nervous about the egg colleection procedure. The sedation scares me a lot.
Where are you having yours? Are you getting it funded?

Hi Caline, yeah this is my first cycle, I'm injecting to down regulate from 23rd, the drugs are being delivered tomorrow, I'm kind of intrigued to see what it all looks like! I've read about the nasal spray, do you find it easy to use?

We've been lucky to get one cycle funded via CARE, I've been really impressed with them so far, the centre is so much nicer than the NHS hospital and the staff really friendly.

I know I can't believe we've reached this point, IVF seemed such a long way in the future but once the funding had been agreed it just happened so quickly.

I hope everything goes well on the 24th, I have a friend who was knocked out for her egg collection, CARE have told me they do it under sedation. You'll be fine, I think the anticipation of it makes it feel more scary, where are you having it done? x

Hi my girls!! Just wanted to see how everyone is going? :dust: for you all

i've noticed alot of the IVF/ICSI pregnancies are girls.....anyone given birth to a healthy baby boy via this method? Not that there is anything wrong with girls...just wondering on the probabilities.

It does seem to be a trend that IVF ICSI babies are girls.. but I have looked at stats and only a slightly higher percentage are girls... cant remember exactly... its like 49% boys and 51% girls.. but donty quote me on that.. that is from some google research..

I know Mrs T is expecting a boy from IVF.

Good luck hun.. whatever we have is a blessing :hugs::kiss:

Hi ladies, lots of exciting posts on here, great to see lots of good news! Congrats Neyney!

Had my pre treatment scan this week, starting injection meds on 23rd Dec feeling excited but scared at the mo.

I'm starting to inject on 24th Dec so we're very close? Are you having IVF? I am having my first cycle at the moment. Are you down regulating first?

Hi Caline, yeah we're having IVF ICSI, had pre treatment scan this week and all ok, got to order meds on Monday and then start down regulating on 23rd. Yes we're literally starting at the same time, I reckon the next 6 weeks are going to be the longest ever! Wishing you lots of luck xx

Is it your first cycle?
We are having IVF with ICSI backup too. So are you injecting to down regulate? I am on the nasal spray. I have my blood test on 22nd to see if I am down regulated fully. The start gonal F on 24th if all ok with blood test.
It feels quite strange after months of telling people we are going to have IVF, now to actually be having IVF! I am most nervous about the egg colleection procedure. The sedation scares me a lot.
Where are you having yours? Are you getting it funded?

Hi Caline, yeah this is my first cycle, I'm injecting to down regulate from 23rd, the drugs are being delivered tomorrow, I'm kind of intrigued to see what it all looks like! I've read about the nasal spray, do you find it easy to use?

We've been lucky to get one cycle funded via CARE, I've been really impressed with them so far, the centre is so much nicer than the NHS hospital and the staff really friendly.

I know I can't believe we've reached this point, IVF seemed such a long way in the future but once the funding had been agreed it just happened so quickly.

I hope everything goes well on the 24th, I have a friend who was knocked out for her egg collection, CARE have told me they do it under sedation. You'll be fine, I think the anticipation of it makes it feel more scary, where are you having it done? x

How long do you down regulate for with the injections? The nose spray is ok but it really makes me want to sneeze each time, and sometimes I am a bit bunged up and it worries me that I am not getting anough of the spray up my nose. Are you injections the small ones into the skin? To be honest I'd rather inject then at least you know you're getting the right amount of the drug. I am having a blood test on 22nd to find out if I am fully down regulated so I won;t know unitl then.

I've heard about CARE and they are supposed to be really good. I am at John Radcliffe in Oxford. They seem good so far. They have recently moved to a new premesis on a business park, which is a bit weird, but its all new and modern. All the staff have been really helpful and friendly.

I am going to be sedated for my egg collection. I have a phobia of being sick, and that is my biggest worry. I am going to ask for some anti sickness drug before I have it.

Where is your CARE? Is that the Nottingham one?

Good luck with your scan Kelly. Let us know how it goes.

4 more hours!!!!!!! Eeeeeee I am getting so nervous!

Hi girls

Sorry I've not been around but I have had no internet connection for the past 16 days. Only got it up and running again last night and then I had to start doing my crimbo shopping.

Anyway, it didn't work - for the third fucking time.

I've decided to leave BnB for the foreseeable future ... I might be back but I very much doubt it. The forum isn't providing the same support for me that it did a year ago, and to be honest, I'm finding it difficult to hear of first time success when all I seem to get is another kicking. It's starting to piss me off. Not that I begrudge anyone their dreams, but it's annoying me that I have still been denied mine.

i don't know where we go from here ... we have a review to attend some time when the hospital decide to give us an appointment, and a break is definitely long overdue. Perhaps I'll change my job as well just for the hell of it - it's not like it's going to make things worse.

Well, good luck guys. I wish you all your :bfp:s very soon, and hope to god none of you go through the agony of 3 failed cycles and still no answers.

:hug:

I am so sorry maz, I hope things work out for you and we'll miss you lots.

Once again.. I am so sorry Maz.. :cry::cry: I wish I could do something.. :hugs:

maz i'm so sorry. i hope you come back to us and when you do you can tell us all about your BFP
maybe the break will do you good, a lot of women get pregnant after coming off IVF, the body just relaxes, easier said than done i know. x
i wish you all the very best. x

Maz, I only recently joined this thread so don't know anything about your journey, but just to say I am so sorry it hasn't worked for you again, and sending :hugs::hugs::hugs: your way.

Maz, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling, sending you lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->