4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hello lovely ladies.

Well I got released this morning. Good news is HCG went from 61 on Sunday to 152 yesterday, so they said baby is growing well. Still very very bloated but they said that might take a couple of weeks to subside.

But feeling great that I'm finally here!!

xxooxxoo

Dilek thanks for the well wishes. Good to know about the stimming I had no idea!
and Neyney glad to see you back! Are they going to continue to monitor your levels?

and does anyone know where maz is? I am so eager to hear that outcome.

Hello lovely ladies.

Well I got released this morning. Good news is HCG went from 61 on Sunday to 152 yesterday, so they said baby is growing well. Still very very bloated but they said that might take a couple of weeks to subside.

But feeling great that I'm finally here!!

xxooxxoo

Thats great that your out and back home. Just take it easy. Once your OHSS bloat settles your pregnancy bloat will begin LOL LOL LOL
Again Congratulations honey:hugs:

Hi Girls

I think its time to join you girls in the thread. First of all NeyNey congratulations hun and hope your feeling better.

Well im sure most of you know me but this will be my second IVF and I should be stimming just before NYE. It all depends if i get a period or not before i see my consultant. I will be skipping the whole down regulating. So i my dates should be really close to you Caline. Im going to be on 450iui gonal f this time.

Ive just had a lap and ive had a dermoid cyst removed, an endo cyst removed and severe endo lazered off, plus a dermoid removed and also i had my tubes checked. Well I got the works.

Im just praying this time i get more than 1 embryo and go on to have a baby and not just a BFP.

Dilek

If I have down regged by 22nd I will start stimming 24th, so we are very close. So, I assume you got a bfp with the ICSI and then misacarried. So sorry to hear that. I am keeping everything crossed for you this time. Do they think the endo etc was a contributing factor to the MC? I also have some endo but not had lap so I don't know the severity of it.

Think my dose is 300 of Gonal F, so less than you. I guess they upped your dose given that you only got 1 embie? I am pretty new to all this IVF malarky, so bear with me, lol.

So happy for you NayNay. I am sure you will be feeling much better soon.

By the way how do I add the 4 leaf clover and text? Thanks

Good to hear your out of Hospital NeyNey, Enjoy every minute hun.

Bek, im curious about Maz too, ive been through all her 3 IVFs and i want it so bad for her. I think Rachelle has her on FB.

Caline, i was on menapur last time started on 300 after my 1st scan i had 6 follies so they upped it to 450. I got 5 eggs but 4 were bad(endo did it) and I had 1 egg and they injected it. Perfect embie and I had a missed miscarriage. Miscarriage is common but more so with endo girls. I do know many that go on to have babies though. I think with endo, you are really lucky if it doesnt affect your egg quality. I was 27 and i only got 1 embryo on max drugs. Im shitting myself this time.

Im not sure if a lap can help or not sorry hun. I didnt last time, and i had an endo cyst. But i did have 1 8 months prior to IVF. My endo is aggressive and grows back within weeks. Im going to give the nurses a call to get my drugs on time so we can start ASAP.

Bek congrats on the twins :)

Ney NEy - congrats and great news you are out of the hospital

oh bek-a double blesing, that is brilliant news. twins, just fantastic news.

Hi ladies

Just stopping by with lots of :happydance: for the bfp's and lots of :hugs: and :dust: all round.

xx

There is so much good news around, it's making me feel positive for my turn which should be starting in January!

NeyNey, great to hear you're home and feeling better, it's so lovely to see that ticker on your messages after all your support for the girls on here, you really deserve this.

There is so much good news around, it's making me feel positive for my turn which should be starting in January!

Thats what you need honey, positive posts and a PMA.. Will be thinking of you in January when you start your cycle, wishing you loads of baby dust.

Maz, Just wanted to let you know alot of people are thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs and plenty of baby dust :hugs::hugs: Hope to hear from you soon honey :hugs:

Glad you're out of the hospital and all is going well Neyney! You deserve it! :hugs:

hi ladies,

just a quick question about Estrogen levels.
i got my bloods done on pk +8 (8 dpo) and i'm on femera and a few other drugs to boost my hormones.
my estrogen levels should be about 400-900 for that stage in my cycle. but my results came back at 1796. so does that mean i over responded to the drugs. i've been on the same doses for months and my bloods always fall within the range.
i rang the hospital and he said wait until your progesterone levels come back.
do you think maybe it's an over response to the meds, or by some miracle i'm pregnant, what do you think? my boobs are sore, but some months they are somemonths not, i'm 12 dpo but can't test till 17dpo as i'll get the false positive.
any info i'd really appreciate it thanks x

Hi ladies, lots of exciting posts on here, great to see lots of good news! Congrats Neyney!

Had my pre treatment scan this week, starting injection meds on 23rd Dec feeling excited but scared at the mo.

It will all be worth it missmonty!

Gumb no idea hun but good luck!

Hi ladies, lots of exciting posts on here, great to see lots of good news! Congrats Neyney!

Had my pre treatment scan this week, starting injection meds on 23rd Dec feeling excited but scared at the mo.

I'm starting to inject on 24th Dec so we're very close? Are you having IVF? I am having my first cycle at the moment. Are you down regulating first?

good luck ladies!!! Please pm me your dates for when you start injections etc... so I can update front page

:hugs::kiss:

I'm starting to inject on 24th Dec so we're very close? Are you having IVF? I am having my first cycle at the moment. Are you down regulating first?

Hi Caline, yeah we're having IVF ICSI, had pre treatment scan this week and all ok, got to order meds on Monday and then start down regulating on 23rd. Yes we're literally starting at the same time, I reckon the next 6 weeks are going to be the longest ever! Wishing you lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->