4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Welcome Isi! Hope this thread brings you lots of luck. xx

Welcome Isi and good luck!!

fab news on beta Bizzy.. mine was 150 so very similar!:happydance::happydance::hugs:

hello ladies

hope everyone is well

well i received my drugs today :happydance::happydance::happydance: so not long now. i have my drug appointment at 3pm on tuesday and AF will hopefully be here in 13 days i hope. she was on time last month so i dont see why not lol.

so im on
fostimon 150iu - 2 vials a day to stim ovaries - only have 10 days worth
centritide 0.25mg - 1 vial to stop ovulation - only have enough for 5 days
cyclogest - progesterone suppository for after ec - 15 days worth and still have 3 days worth from my last cycle

now its starting to feel real about 2 weeks and hopefully i will be injecting again cant wait to get started

:dust::hug: xxx

x

Congrats bizy! great news.

Had scan today at 6weeks 2 days. Everything looking good this time. baby measures 6 +1 so pretty much on track and the heart rate was 111 bpm which they said was normal. :dance: I really hope this is it!

thanks ladies cant wait to get started

Gracy - thats brilliant news hun xxx

Wrighty, wishing you lots of luck with your up and coming cycle.

Congrats Gracy!

This thread is awful quiet. :flower:

Tons of luck wrighty!!

Wonderful news Gracy!!!

My 20 week scan is on friday. Hope my baby boy is doing well <3

good luck with you scan friday hun hope your enjoying your pregnancy hun xx

Helloooooo ladies!!!! Just an update on moi!

Right then well i am able to play the game again (oh the joys - NOT)

After another argument with OH just before the apt (we already have an argument before EVERY ivf apt for some reason :blush:) i was all ready to give the doc a piece of my mind but it went better than i thought!

I brought up the progesterone (or rather lack of it) and he agreed to increase this for as long as we wished.... then i brought up the fact that receptionist staff were putting in my FET (wrong in every way in my opinion - either answer the phone or put in embryos but not both?) however, he said she was trained (hmmmm)

Then i said i could not physically go through another egg collection awake as its far too painful and he said "well we can give you a drip and knock you out" why wasnt i offered this last time when i was having a small conorary sitting in that chair?

Then i complained (not that im one for complaining - much) about the fact that they were not stimming me enough with 150 Decapeptyl, 150 Puregon and 75mg of Menopur and so he said ok well we will increase then to:

150 mg Decapeptyl
225 mg Gonal F (same drug as Puregon apparently)
150 mg Menopur

which is much better.....

I said this was our last try of free IVF's (you get 3 free here in Holland) and he said it wasnt we had two left... You could see the confusion on my face after having 2 already! 3 - 2 (IMO) = 1? :dohh:

So he explained that if you get pregnant and carry for more than 12 weeks and then miscarry or have to terminate then you get that "try" refunded back as another free go. With the first IVF i was BFP and carried until 24 weeks but sadly had to terminate due to Hydrocephalus so in our case we have another 2 fresh cycles of IVF.

I asked about IUI and he said "have as many as you want... 8... 10.... doesnt matter they are not expensive and insurance companies will pay for as many as you want (to waste your time on)". :happydance: (he also said there is about as much chance of it being successful as an immaculate conception (in not so many words) but i knew that anyway! :haha:

With regards to our FET he wanted to put that in on CD 10 (im on CD 6) which was amazingly quick but OH starts a new job Monday and i dont think asking for time off in his first week will look very good so we postponed until October which i had already planned... nice for the super quick offer though! lol

We have to call when i have AF and we will get scheduled in for a scan on Day 10 (since i have short cycles) and then FET. He gave me a script for the Pregnyl in advance.

He also wrote the new protocol and filed this with our notes. I asked him how much IVF cost when we run out of options and he said 3000 euros without drugs and 4500 euros with drugs... then something amazing happened...

He said "i will double up on your meds so if for some reason you are not successful with the rest of your free tries then you can use the spare drugs and save yourself 1500 euros" I was like WFT???? :happydance:

I said i didnt know how many follicles i had and he said "well lets scan you and see shall we" I knew i only had about 15 or so, there was 8 on my right ovary and 4 on the left. He explained that loads of follicles usually mean a poorer quality of eggs so in his opintion I had an excellent follicle/ovary reserve.

So we will stay put now for FET (only 50% thawing rate with these he said)and (if needed) another free fresh cycle of IVF and then maybe move to Belgium if they both fail!

I would imagine the next fresh cycle will be late November cycle as i have 2 weeks off work in December.

great news hun hope you wont need them xx

It would be nice if the FET worked.... there seems to be an influx of them working just lately for some strange reason which is good and gives me some hope after my last FET didnt work!

I think this will be our last baby so i just want to get pregnant and know that I can relax after this and never have to go through IVF again!!!

sounds like you had a great chat with the IVF man xxx
it's not long till you start again in October. best of luck sammy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"