4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hi girls! Everything went well today. I have 2 blasties on board and 2 frosties. The Dr. was pleased with their progress and said they look great. I am relaxing and drinking lots of fluids.

I had acupuncture before and after the transfer (anyone do that?) and I'm starting chinese herbs (recommended by my FS for implantation).

Here they are. I am so happy right now. :cloud9:

Attachments

• blasts.jpg
    blasts.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls! Everything went well today. I have 2 blasties on board and 2 frosties. The Dr. was pleased with their progress and said they look great. I am relaxing and drinking lots of fluids.

I had acupuncture before and after the transfer (anyone do that?) and I'm starting chinese herbs (recommended by my FS for implantation).

Here they are. I am so happy right now. :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats on being PUPO hun xxx

ME!! I had acupuncture before and after ET hun. Also listened to a Zita West meditation cd which has you visualising implantation. Bit weird but hey, if it works!! FX for you huni.

xx

Hi Girls

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone going through treatment at the moment or waiting to get started. I'm a 4-Leaf-Clover graduate who was lucky enough to fall with twins on the first ICSI cycle. I hope you're all ok and keeping positive, I'm sending lots of baby-dust your way, especially to Sammy, Wrighty and Brumbar who supported me through my treatment and deserve to become mummies very, very soon xx

Lilly, just noticed my name on the list with no outcome, how bad of me not to update you! I'm pregnant with boy twins due 31st Jan 11.

Lots of love

Lilly, I also noticed I am not on the front page. Can you please add me? xx

BizyBee - congrats!! I also had acupuncture before and after !

Congrats MrsR32 - will update

xxx:hugs:

Hi ladies. Just got :bfp: at 7dp5dt from a frozen blastie! really really hoping this one works out, nervous now. I almost didnt need to test i have been very sick since about 3 days after the transfer. Symptoms already much stronger than my ill fated last cycle so i hope this is a good sign :happydance:

OMG Gracy!!! Congrats! :happydance: !!! Fingers super duper crossed for you and your little bean!

hello ladies

hope everyone is well

soz not been on for a few days but had trouble with my internet. well AF arrived on thursday dead on time what a shock i had but glad in a way aswell. have a drugs appointment booked for 14th september. they dont even know what protocol im on yet i wont know until i get my drugs delivered which has annoyed me would of liked to have know alot sooner. if im on the short protocol i will start end september if im on long i will start 17th september so on both i will have egg collection around middle of october. cant wait to find out when i get my drugs. they now deliver them to your door so just waiting for a phone call off the company telling me when i will get them.

:dust: :hugs: xxx

Good luck with your upcoming cycle wrighty:flower:

AF was due today and didnt show so i am officially late :happydance I am trying desperately hard to be positive but its so hard after last time i just have to reminding myself that this is a completely different embie. Every time my sickness subsides i get all worried. I keep going to DH, ï dont feel sick anymore", hes says "thats good":wacko: No its not! i am actually enjoying feeling sick, how weird is that. Today i gagged in the bathroom and felt very happy about it. Last time i had little to no symptoms except strong cramping.
I cant believe i actually missed my beta today. They never gave me a date so i just assumed it was 14 days post transfer or 19dpo like last time but it was supposed to be 9 days post transfer or 15dpo. When she told me shes said i cant believe how calm you are about missing the test. I guess i sort of feel like whatever happens is going to happen anyway and having a blood test isnt going to change things, so i am going in on wednesday to have it done.

Hi girls, I just got back from my weekend away so haven't had a chance to read back. I will later. I'll get my beta results later today, but wanted to update with this morning's test! I'll post once I get the call. :wohoo:

Attachments

• test 8-30.jpg
    test 8-30.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls, I just got back from my weekend away so haven't had a chance to read back. I will later. I'll get my beta results later today, but wanted to update with this morning's test! I'll post once I get the call. :wohoo:

congrats hun :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Good luck with your upcoming cycle wrighty:flower:

AF was due today and didnt show so i am officially late :happydance I am trying desperately hard to be positive but its so hard after last time i just have to reminding myself that this is a completely different embie. Every time my sickness subsides i get all worried. I keep going to DH, ï dont feel sick anymore", hes says "thats good":wacko: No its not! i am actually enjoying feeling sick, how weird is that. Today i gagged in the bathroom and felt very happy about it. Last time i had little to no symptoms except strong cramping.
I cant believe i actually missed my beta today. They never gave me a date so i just assumed it was 14 days post transfer or 19dpo like last time but it was supposed to be 9 days post transfer or 15dpo. When she told me shes said i cant believe how calm you are about missing the test. I guess i sort of feel like whatever happens is going to happen anyway and having a blood test isnt going to change things, so i am going in on wednesday to have it done.

fx-ed everything is fine when you get beta done on wednesday hun xx

woohoo!! congrats hun!!!! all the best!:hugs:

:cloud9: Beta was 145, progesterone was 272! :dance:

Also, congrats to Gracy! xx

Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Congrats again, Bizzy :hugs:

Would love to join this thread, if it's okay! Hoping to start down regging in early October or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->