4 month check-up

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Noah had is 4 month check up yesterday. Which included his 4 month shots also(four of them) Oh how he screamed, it was heart wrenching! He was pretty upset the whole day and only wanted Mommy to hold him. He was weighed again, and he is now 9lbs 11.2 oz and 21inchs and a quarter long! So he has gained almost 3 lbs in less then a month! The doctor said he looked great and if he continues to gain like this will only have to keep him on the 22 cal formula till maybe 8 months. Also I can start giving him ceral around 5-6 months she said, but closer to 6 months. She did a WBC while we were there and his #'s are good. Im scared to say it in fear of jinx myself, but I think we are on the upside of things now!! :happydance:

im so happy 2 hear that ur baby is doing ver y gud :hug:

:happydance: wow hun thats mazing news :hugs: go Noah!

wow hun he's doing great!!! 9lbs is great for 2 months old. I hope everything has sorted itself out and you can stop worrying :) Pretty soon you won't even be able to tell he was a preemie!!

Thanks Steph, how is Angelynn doing? I think of her often!

way to go Noah :happydance:
glad things are on the up for you all and that your enjoying your time as a family xxx

:happydance: yey, well done Noah :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->