4 month old baby and broody already!!!

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Harry is 4 months old tomorrow! Where has the time gone? This time last year almost to the day i got my bfp and i loved being pregnant soo much with both my children! After Lottie i always knew i wanted another but i wasn't broody like this straight away!
Almost as soon as i'd had Harry i missed being pregnant so much i wanted another! Its not that i actually want another now (i sound like a crazy woman!) but i really miss being pregnant and not sure i could last the 5 years we said we'd wait until number 3! I think i got it easy, easy pregnancy, easy labour etc and i love it all so much! Please tell me i'm not alone!
I enjoy Harry so much and having two children is very time consuming i just can't wait to be pregnant again!! :dohh:

I totally understand how you feel!

I actually think im crazy :wacko: My older son is 3 in Oct and Logan is 7 months nearly. Soon as i had caeden i wanted another i missed being pregnant so much, i started trying when he was 6 months old lol

When Logan was born it was totally different, i was glad it was over, hated being pregnant wanted my body back and for the last 6 months ive been adament i want no more for atleast 5more years! 2 is hardwork as much as i love them!

But we had bit of an accident last week and i ended up taking the morning after pill (a little later than i should have really) as it was right when i was due to ov. I took a test yesterday just to make sure it worked and i was a little disappointed when it came back negative :dohh: Now i cant stop thinking about it and cant wait to start trying again,infact im kind of hoping the MAP did fail and was just too eary to test :blush:

I need to be patient though as being pregnant now with 2 kids would be near impossible with my OH away in the Army most of the time!

Aww hun, i've had no near misses yet but i just had my first af since having Harry and it lasted 4 weeks!! I was really starting to panic that there was something wrong with me etc but thankfully its ended, i keep panicing that i might not get to have another baby! Another crazy notion i'm sure!
I can't wait to have another now but like you its hard enough with a toddler and a baby and my husband only works 9-5! :hugs:

Hi, i was broody when Poppy was as young as 2 months! I miss being pregnant - even though i had an awful pregnancy and a terrible labour. I am making myself wait as long as possible, although we are ntnp, i just try to avoid ov dates if poss. Its hard enough with just Poppy some days when hubby is away so i do worry how i will cope with another! xxxx

I could have written your post myself!!! I'm missing being pregnant, and and so broody already. I'm coming off the pill in September and I really hope I fall as quickly as I did with Erin. I'm really excited about having another, but thought I'd better get back to work first before getting pregnant again! :haha:

i know exactly how you ladies feel....i am soo broody its unreal, i am so incredibly jealous of my friends who are due to have their babies in september :wacko: even if i just see a lady in town with a bump, i want a bump too :blush: but i know it wouldnt be sensible to ttc for number 3 just now as i want to finish my college course and at least START my midwifery course at uni.....perhaps being a student midwife will satisfy my baby cravings :haha:

My baby is 3 weeks old and I knew I wanted another as soon as I had her, despite saying we'd only have one because we have horses and thought we couldn't fit more than one into our lives. I know I have to wait, though, and at the moment that is killing me. I didn't enjoy pregnancy, but I miss it - all of it. :(

I'm so glad i'm not alone ladies, maybe we'll all be in ttc or 1st tri in the next 12 months :rofl: The worrying thing is if this happens after the next one, i only have one more spare room, the kids will all end up doubling up and i'm sure dh wont have anymore after 3 lol!

My baby is 3 weeks old and I knew I wanted another as soon as I had her, despite saying we'd only have one because we have horses and thought we couldn't fit more than one into our lives. I know I have to wait, though, and at the moment that is killing me. I didn't enjoy pregnancy, but I miss it - all of it. :(

How many horses have you got? :D It is difficult. I have 4 horses, one of which will be putting in foal next month and 2 youngsters.. one who i have a very busy show season with this year.. and im TTC #3 :haha:

I've got 2 and that's plenty haha. One I think is going to have to be PTS as he's just not recovered after an op for OCD last summer. That will leave me with just the one and room for a pony... maybe! Haha! Not til she is old enough to muck it out herself, though! We keep them at DIY a mile from home, and I think DIY is difficult when you have a little one, but it helps that we keep them out 24/7 from April til October. One thing that is making my OH concerned is the cost of 2 children as well as horses. I try saying the cost of 2 children wouldn't be much more than one, but I may be stretching the truth. LOL.

i know how you feel x not long after caleb was born i wanted to be pregnant and thought it would be pass but 5 months on i still really miss my bump. i cant wait till next year to ttc again x

i can totally relate hun. My gorgeous daughter is only 5 weeks and i cant wait for another. Dont think my Oh is as keen though but we have had a few occasions where we havent used anything so who knows. Ideally id like to wait another couple of months though to give my body chance to heal etc cuz im scared of misscarrying again. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->