• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 month old sudden change in feeds

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
I have read that at 4 months old some babies become too busy to eat. This is defiantly true for my daughter. I have spent the past 2 weeks trying to feed her as previous every 3-4 hours roughly 5oz. She's know not taking anywhere near that. I am really struggling to know when to offer her milk as we're wasting so much. It looks as though she is now pushing 5-6+hours between feeds. When she does finally take a feed she tends to drain 6oz but like I say I am already wasting so much so if I where to up it to 7oz bottles is be wasting more.
I have since looked on the net & on the back of the aptimal milk pack & it states 4months old should have 5 feeds in a day. She still wakes in the nite but again it's not always a feed she wants some times she just wakes up & cries I offer her food & it makes her worse. She tends to go down after a massive fuse of crying etc roughly 6.30-7.00pm, wakes 10-11pm, wakes again 12-1pm, then from 3-4am every hour until getting up for good 6.30-7.15am. I am just exsusted with this pattern & the not knowing her feeding pattern. We where just getting into a good feeding routine & a good night routine, which is defo gone out the window now

Can any other mums give their feeding routines times etc it might help me get an idea & yes I know all babies are different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->