4 months + nap times

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
For people who have babies 4 months and over

What times does you baby nap during the day?
and how long for ?

just curious as charlie has 3 naps, 1 late morning for an hour or 2 , 1 afternoon for about an hour and 1 early evening about 6pm for about half hour but he sleeps terribly at night still .

thanks corinne xxx

I all depends if im out and about , Ella falls asleep easily when im pushing her around and can sleep for awhile.

But this is what usually happens, nap in the morning , lunchtime and afternoon. Varys from 1-3 hours.
Then bed at about 8:30-9pm and she will sleep through till around 7-8 am.

summer will only take short naps so she will have 2 20/30 min naps in the morn one in the afternoon and one in the evening usually. she will only sleep for about 2 hours in the day normally, sometimes 3 if im lucky lol

Bren has about the same nap schedule. He has been taking a 2 hour in the morning. Then a hour one about mid day then about an hour later. His sleeping is good the last two nights, but nothing consistant.

Max sleeps after his breakfast around 10am till 3pm then hes up eats plays till about 5 and naps again till 7pm ..once he wakes from that one its crazzzzy theres no more napping

Max sleeps after his breakfast around 10am till 3pm then hes up eats plays till about 5 and naps again till 7pm ..once he wakes from that one its crazzzzy theres no more napping

wow thats a long nap from 10-3 xxx

Yeah the only long nap ill ever have lol thanks to our fisher price swing :)

Yeah the only long nap ill ever have lol thanks to our fisher price swing :)

lol ive also got a fisher price swing and the bouncer he naps in his too xx

Dont know why but he sleeps much better in the swing then in his playpen during the day .

Wake up at 7am has a feed, back to sleep untill 10am, up untill 1pm, half hour nap, back up untill 5pm, sleeps 5 untill 7, has a feed, off to sleep for the night :|

She sleeps too much :rofl:

Caitlyn wakes up between 8:30am and 9am usually. She has a nap late morning, followed by a feed. A nap again at about 2-4. Then is usually awake till 7ish. Sleeps til 8pm. Bathtime, bottle then bed by 9:30 etc.

I have a very good sleeper on my hands. She seems to thrive on routine.

xxx

Wake up at 7am has a feed, back to sleep untill 10am, up untill 1pm, half hour nap, back up untill 5pm, sleeps 5 untill 7, has a feed, off to sleep for the night :|

She sleeps too much :rofl:

that is alot i wish i could say the same for charlie lol

She is asleep for about 17 hours a day, 16 is normal I think so she isn't far off?

and how long for ?

just curious as charlie has 3 naps, 1 late morning for an hour or 2 , 1 afternoon for about an hour and 1 early evening about 6pm for about half hour but he sleeps terribly at night still .

thanks corinne xxx

Jack was born on the same day and has pretty much the same naps. One in between his feeds so 3 in total (8.30, 11.30, 2.30, 5.30). We get him to sleep 4.30 - 5.30 though and then keep him awake until 8 bath, fed and bed. He doesn't really wake in the night, just fidgets for the dummy until he cries but then straight back to sleep. He doesn't need a feed until 8.30am.

What does he wake up for at night time for hun, a feed? If so maybe time for some solids?

and how long for ?

thanks corinne xxx

Jack was born on the same day and has pretty much the same naps. One in between his feeds so 3 in total (8.30, 11.30, 2.30, 5.30). We get him to sleep 4.30 - 5.30 though and then keep him awake until 8 bath, fed and bed. He doesn't really wake in the night, just fidgets for the dummy until he cries but then straight back to sleep. He doesn't need a feed until 8.30am.

What does he wake up for at night time for hun, a feed? If so maybe time for some solids?

sometimes he wakes up every half hour soon he just winges for a bit usually due to bad trapped wind and when he spits his dummy out, most the time i just put his dummy back in and he goes straight back to sleep but the closer the time it is to waking up the harder i find getting him back to sleep sometimes it can take 20 minutes but he feeds twice a night still somemtimes 3 times . Ive started giving him rice once a day but next time i go shopping i think il get some more bits and start him on some other foods as hes 6 months soon. He usually goes to sleep about 9.30 and up proply at 8am xxx

Wake up at 7-730am, eats and back to sleep until about 10am (LOVE that!), then up until around 2ish when we usually go for a ride in the car so she'll sleep for about an hour, then up till around 8ish, then conks out until 10-1030 when we do a bath, book, bottle and bed.

Seth doesn't do sleep. Hence why I look like a zombie :|

xxx

Up at 7-8am

Down at 10-11
Up at 2

Down at 4-5
Up at 6 or so

Down at 8:30-9 for night

Then lately up at 12, 3-4 and 5.

Seth doesn't do sleep. Hence why I look like a zombie :|

xxx

:rofl:
Sorry i shouldnt laugh but Tabs doesnt sleep well in the day time....thought it was funny when midwife and HV's said sleep when your baby sleeps :wacko:

My boys morning and midday nap is always around the same time, but his afternoon nap changes which is quite annoying as it makes his bed-time routine awkward.

Routine 1:

Sleep 4-4:45
Bottle at 6
Bath 7:30
Sleep 8-9:30
Bottle and back to sleep.

Routine 2:

Bottle 6pm
Sleep 6:15-7
Bath 9pm
Bottle 9:30pm
Sleep till morning.

Now we want to bring his 9:30 bottle slighly forward which will work well when he is in routine 2 as we just bath him slightly earlier, feed and then he will go done.

I just wish he would make up his mind as to which routine he wants. I think it depends on how much he plays during the day. Funny thing is that it doesn't matter which one he follows, he always wants the 9:30 bottle and will go straight to sleep after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->