4 months today

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Wow time is flying :cry: Its been 4 months since Hadlee grew her wings :cry: This also means I would be bringing her home in just one month from now :brat:

Why? :cry:

Life is so unfair. RIP Angel Hadlee :hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry!! My 4 month anniversary is on October 4th. So sad!! Lots of hugs mama!

XOXOXO I am so deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart. :cry::cry::cry:
If you could believe it my 6 month anniversary of Ava's death was worse for me than her actual due date, not sure why :cry::cry:
XOXO Thinking of you and Hadlee :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

There is no logic or reason to any of it, it's very unfair and a terrible tragedy.

Hugs to you today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big hugs to you hun xxx

I have found Ellie's due date very difficult. I think you look forward to that date for so long and then it all comes crashing down and all you can think of is what should of been. It should be one of the happiest days of your life, then it becomes one of the saddest. Its hard for other people to understand why your due date is so sad.

Thinking of you xxxx

I know how you feel hun, it would be my due date in 5 weeks! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

:cry::cry::cry: You're right, time is flying by now but I miss my little man every day xxx

Hi Chicka :hugs:

:hug:

I'm finding certain "months" are harder than others ... Hope and pray time is gentle on you ... Prayers of comfort are headed your way ...

What a beautiful name she has!! :flower:

Thanks everyone :flower:

And her name means Heather Meadows... where I like to think she is running and playing now in all the beautiful flowers, probably with curly blonde hair like my other daughter :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->