4 months tomorrow....Where has the time gone...:(

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Me lil man is 4 months tomorrow, I cannot believe this time 4months ago i was in hospital in labour (29hrs later lil man arrives!!)

Where has the time gone...:( he is getting so big and clever, before i know it he'll be up and about and into everything :( XxxX

Wow 4 months already. I cant believe it. He is getting more gorgeous bt the day hunni. Love the avatar pic
xx

Thats gone soo fast! yep it flies by, enjoy every min hun x

how time flies - i keep thinkin this everyday! x

Happy 4 months! I know what you mean... I miss the tiny baby cuddling... But the more and more she plays the more fun we have with Jas... she is so cute and happy.

happy 4 months Jacob, dont you just wish you could keep them this small and cuddly forver!

Lou
xxx

I know! I miss being in third trimester with you. :rofl: Our babies seem so big now!

Happy 4 months Jacob!! :D

I know what you mean, Jay's 4 months today - I can't believe how quick the time has gone!!

xx

Thats gone so fast! I can't believe that it's been almost 5 months since we were all heavily pregnant and bitching and moaning :lol:

Happy 4 months little man!

Thats gone so fast! I can't believe that it's been almost 5 months since we were all heavily pregnant and bitching and moaning :lol:

Happy 4 months little man!

:rofl: im still bitching and moaning and still look heavily preg, so not much changed on thet front :D XxX

ah it goes so quick, hes beautifull! xxx

Don't I know it, it flies by. Happy 4 months Jacob. xxx

I know, it's shocking isn't it!!
You wait,you'll cry on his 1st birthday!! I did with Joshua!! Couldn't believe how it just flew!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->