• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 weeks 4 days pregnant. no symptoms! :( worried!! ??

babyblonde19

Reaction score
is any one 4 weeks with no symptoms :( im worried sick coz i dont feel like am pregnant. im hoping for lots of sickness and things just to put my mind at ease.

any one feel the same?? xx:shrug:

At 4 weeks i didn't feel like i was pregnant either, and i didn't get morning sickness until i was 6 or 7 weeks. I still have morning sickness now. Some people have no symptoms at all, and their baby is completely fine and healthy. Try not to worry too much it's still really early days.

Honestly, don't worry. I had nothing last pregnancy and this one is the same so far. My 13 month old is super healthy!

You might wish you didn't have symptoms in a few weeks time. I am VERY lucky and I feel for the poor girls that really suffer with sickness, I would be rubbish at dealing with that x have a lovely pregnancy x

i was about 6 weeks when mine come hun. ;) xx

Heay babyblonde
I just want to put your mind at ease a little. I'm pregnant with number two and with both these pregnancies i have had no symptoms. All the way through my first pregnancy i didnt have anything and i had a healthy beautiful baby. It seems its the same with this one too...i'm 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant and again i dont have any symptoms.
Its not as uncommon as one might think. No symptoms doesnt mean anything is wrong, everyone is different :) My 1 and a half year old who is trying to climb the radiator is proof hehe

Stay relaxed, rested and enjoy being pregnant :)

Congratulations by the way :)

xXx

thanks everyone , im just getting worried lol , my digi only came up 1-2 other day bout 4 days ago. so i dunno if im 3 weeks or 4 weeks docs says 4 weeks 4 days .. ive been taking folic acid and just gotta wait to see midwife ..... drag ... drag... drag... wish we could all get scans at 6 weeks.. lol. im seeing a fortune teller tonight so maybe she will give me some good news. use have made me feel alot better coz im worried about the lack of symptoms mean baby died or a miscarriage :( i suffer from anxiety so i worry alot!. xxxxxxxxxx

1-2 weeks on digi is normal for 4 weeks hun. It won't turn 3+ till about 5 weeks. ;)

i am 7 weeks pregnant and i have no symptoms at all!!! i was worried too because my progesterone got very low... i am taking some progesterone suppositories now. hope it goes up or otherwise, i loose the baby. pray for me ladies XXX

I did not feel pregnant at 4 weeks. My MS did not show up until 6 weeks. Now I wish I felt like i did at 4 weeks! lol

I didn't have any symptoms till week 5 1/2 or 6. But then the nausea kicked in :S

I don't have morning sickness yet either. My doctor said it probably won't show up until around six weeks.

posted my thread right behind you hon,lol. 8+4 and almost no symptoms here. I have an appt next week and hoping they set me up for a scan soon to ease my worries!

im the exact same wth worrying hun . im 4weeks 3 days and have nothing either. .im also praying for some morning sickness just so i know everyhting is ok!

either way im trying to enjoy this bit before all the symptoms do kick in !! xxx

I don't have any either! Other than bigger boobs!

Desperate for some more!! :)

I feel the same though I have had some cramps and very tired.
Most people (my mom included) got m/s at 6 weeks. I'm taking it as a blessing I don't have it but it will be nice (almost!) to have some sign.

I'm just doing everything I can to be happy and healthy though i think it is normal to worry a bit. x

Hai! I didn' till 5 weeks, some peeps get it later though :) xx

seems like yesterday i was 4 weeks, all i felt was period pains but not as strong, morning sickness started 6 weeks and has only started to ease of now.

you will get some soon enough :)

Aw I wouldn't worry abut it you still very early I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and didn't start to feel symptoms till about six weeks I think it's as your pregnancy hormones grow the symptoms start to grow but I guess it's different for everyone, I was always panicking about symptoms and you might find rough the whole of your pregnancy you won't have any as that happened to me in my second pregnancy :hugs:

https://lb2f.lilypie.com/4MPKp1.png

https://lb3f.lilypie.com/V3E8p1.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/KL6dp1.png

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev093pr___.png

Dont worry its still early on yet :) I have had no symptoms at all i dont feel pregnant lol but with my son i had sickness from 5 weeks xxxx

hey hunnie im 4+2 so 2 days behind you and im feeling nothing only sore bloobies and a bit of cramping but i dont know if thats cause ive got a new computer chair and my backs been killing me other than that nothing im really wishing for some sickness though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->