4 weeks 4 days pregnant. no symptoms! :( worried!! ??

Im 6+5 and still no syptoms.. i just wanna get past 12+ so i no everything will be ok, i keep worrying thinking something is going to happen :( x

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tta5211.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tta3ed0.aspx

mine started at 6 weeks :) just enjoy it whilst u dont have your head in the loo every morning lol xx

hi sweet, how are you ? i just came across your post and am texting you becasue i am in the same situation. i am 5wks pregnant and feel nothing at all. and my progesterone is low too. i already miscarried last september. i am afraid that it will happen again because we really want this baby. it is our first and this TTC journey has been so frustrating for us.

hope you are ok and would really appreciate your view
xxx

hi i am 4wks 2 days n have no sickness abit of a dull pain in lower back but that could be due to work! i cant remember symptoms from last pregnancy as was near on 7 years ago! im also worrying something will go wrong :-(

I am nearly 9 weeks and have no symptoms! :wacko:

I know this is a super old thread (was googling) but I just wondered if everything turned out ok for everyone? I had 2 losses in 2012 with minimal symptoms then loads from 7dpo with my son now 6 months. I found out at 10dpo last week and im expecting again 4 weeks today with barely any symptoms and cant help but worry xxxx

I know this is a super old thread (was googling) but I just wondered if everything turned out ok for everyone? I had 2 losses in 2012 with minimal symptoms then loads from 7dpo with my son now 6 months. I found out at 10dpo last week and im expecting again 4 weeks today with barely any symptoms and cant help but worry xxxx

yep, I guess I commented on this thread above yours (wow time has flown), and am pregnant again :) Both times never had any symptoms! I lost my first, but nothing to do with that (he was fullterm).

Thanks so much for replying, im so v sorry you lost your first lo xxxxxx Thank you for the comments it reassures me a lot xxxx

Thanks so much for replying, im so v sorry you lost your first lo xxxxxx Thank you for the comments it reassures me a lot xxxx

Of course, dont worry :) I had zero symptoms again this time, and I loved it! I felt so energetic.

How lovely! I always enjoy the second trimester most after the worse of the sickness has gone and before the terrible heartburn sets in for me lol xxx

I am 9 weeks, 2 days. No pregnancy symptoms either besides a large appetite. Everyone tells me I'm one of the lucky few, thank goodness :)

My tests are getting lighter and lighter so unfortunately I think its failed:( xx

is any one 4 weeks with no symptoms :( im worried sick coz i dont feel like am pregnant. im hoping for lots of sickness and things just to put my mind at ease.

any one feel the same?? xx:shrug:

I didn't feel much either. Give it another week or two and you'll be feeling a whole lot!!! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->