4 weeks and cramping with sore back

Bennoel

Reaction score
Hi there..
I am 4 weeks today.. i have had 6 positive pregnancy tests.
I have had mild cramps on and off for the last week now.. but today my tummy is really uncomfortable and my lower back is killing me, my tummy is very bloated as well. . Its like I have one big period starting.. af was due today? I dont remember feeling like this with my first son.. has anyone else felt this bad and continued a normal pregnancy?

Hello and congratulations on your BFP. I was exactly the same from the week leading up to Af and a week after. It's only just easing off now. Still get a sore back every now and then but cramps have eased. It's perfectly normal, as long as cramps aren't painful everything will be fine :thumbup:. I'm still so worried I can't stop doing pregnancy tests! :haha:
I can't wait til my 12 week scan so that I can relax a bit.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Same for me. Cramping and I'm scared. I had this with my healthy pregnancys AND miscarriages so idk. I'm off to my college classes and I'm going to be worrying the whole time

I had cramping that started when my AF was due and lasted for a week and a bit, also the lower back pain continued until well after 8 weeks (at times I even had significant pain in and around my groin, rectum, vag)
It is normal though its un nerving. I remember how it felt having to wait till you're in the clear.
I didn't start feeling that way though till I was able to feel her kick.

Try to just relax, whatever will be, will be, thats what helped me:flower:

I think cramping is totally normal during the very early days. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->