4 weeks and freezing!

mayacat

Reaction score
I've been freezing all day today but I'm not 100% sure I'm actually getting sick. I'm a little tired, but otherwise, fine. It just feels like the temperature at my work is wayyyyy down. They like it cold here, but I have my blanket and sweater on and I'm still cold.

On the other hand, I also feel like I'm warm enough that I want my blanket off but if I do, I'll freeze.

Is this a pregnancy thing?? I'm soo early in all of this, I got my BFP at 3w4 (9dpo) and I've been off and on nauseous since then. I never had this (the cold flash?) problem with my first and didn't get nausea with her until 8 weeks.

I mostly want to rant, because I hate being cold :(.

I was like that with my first and have been freezing for the last few weeks of this pregnancy too. For me it is definitely a pregnancy thing!

Did they check your thyroid hormone? If not, your GP might be able to help. Just tell him/her you're cold all the time now.

Did they check your thyroid hormone? If not, your GP might be able to help. Just tell him/her you're cold all the time now.

My Dr doesn't tend to check any levels unless there's reason for concern. I didn't get bloodwork done until 8 weeks for my first, and 6 weeks for the second, just because it looked like I was going to mc (which I did). It's not out of the realm of possibility that my thyroid's off though. I'll give it a day or two to see if I actually do end up getting sick first. (I would rather be getting a bad cold - then I know this would be done with faster XD).

I know that I've felt like I have been having trouble regulating my temp.

I keep accusing my husband of messing with the thermostat because it's so unbelievably hot or cold (depending on the hour) but it's set to the same thing all the time.

Yep I was freezing too! Can't remember how long it lasted but people would tease me all the time that wasn't i meant to feel hot as a pregnant lady?! Used to really annoy me!

So apparently I had a fever of at least 101 for most of the day yesterday. I took my temp at 8:30pm and that's what it was anyway, it was 102 after I'd been inside for a bit after trick-or-treating with the LO. I called Telehealth and took a couple Tylenols and am going to the Dr this morning.

My fever's gone down, I think I'm at like 99 now. (whatever 36.9C is). I'm really hoping I can get my HcG levels measured now. I hope I didn't lose this one :( I'm so worried after my last mc...

So my dr isn't worried. He said if the fever lasts several days, there might be more of a concern, but it only lasted 12 hours. I have to wait until 9 weeks for my first prenatal though :( Time to try to be patient.

I was freezing first couple of weeks - now I'm getting really hot all the time!

Sam here! Feel like flu But this is my 3rd and my son is only 8 months and I remember very well feeling cold in Sardinia in the height of summer 😟 I thought something isn't right but everything was fine in th me but initially my Thyroid check came back a bit low or something but he retested me and by second trimester nothing showed up.My major symptoms are low iron and tiredness and again it's the same I want to crawl into bed by 7 and this time looking after 2 one who is 3 and 8 months old wh goes to preschool for 15 hours a week and the other is my 8 month old boy who hates naps! It's sure going to be fun and I can't wait until the second trimester when energy levels should come back.

Sam here! Feel like flu But this is my 3rd and my son is only 8 months and I remember very well feeling cold in Sardinia in the height of summer 😟 I thought something isn't right but everything was fine in th me but initially my Thyroid check came back a bit low or something but he retested me and by second trimester nothing showed up.My major symptoms are low iron and tiredness and again it's the same I want to crawl into bed by 7 and this time looking after 2 one who is 3 and 8 months old wh goes to preschool for 15 hours a week and the other is my 8 month old boy who hates naps! It's sure going to be fun and I can't wait until the second trimester when energy levels should come back.

Oh gosh I'm exhausted and I just have a 4 year old! I'm falling asleep in front of the tv most nights!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->