4 weeks and so tired !

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
I am only 4 weeks and extremely exauhsted its only 430pm hhere and I already want to go to bed for the night . My 13 month old has been going to bed betwen 530 and 630 but waking up at 300 to 400 not sure if that has to do anything with it . Anyone else feeling like this ? I dont remeber being this tired with the 13 month old untill I was around 12 weeks lol

I was the exact same here. My son was not quite 12months by the time I was 4weeks pregnant and honestly, everyday I coulda gone to bed at 3pm. (He used to sleep about 6.30pm-5am).

Its gotten a little better lately but honestly, I could still nap about everywhere. For me too it was early this time around.

I hope your energy levels pick back up soon :hugs:

I. Still like this now,this pregnancy hasn’t gotten any easier with the exhaustion yet and only just easing off with sickness,although I’m still nauseas every night,I hope it eases for u soon xx

I was exactly the same for the entire pregnancy with baby #3
Hope it lets up soon for you!

I was so tired too. I think the wake ups will be related to pregnancy. I hope that you feel more rested soon

Feeling a little more rested today . I got 11 hours of sleep so hubby took of our 13 month old . He has a 4 day weekend coming too so hopefully I can get some extra rest :)

I had extreme tiredness throughout my whole pregnancy. From 8 weeks it hit hard. I felt like a zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->