4 weeks Inconclusive Blood test

stillwaiting2

Reaction score
Last Wednesday I had an appointment with my RE for a blood test. It was dpo 14. The test was inconclusive. Going back on Monday for another blood test. Is this normal?? Had 3 BFP (digital) HPT that Wednesday, Thursday and yesterday. :shrug:

How early have you tested?
Did they explain what did they mean by inconclusive? maybe they lost your tests?
Have you tested today?

How early have you tested?
Did they explain what did they mean by inconclusive? maybe they lost your tests?
Have you tested today?

dpo 14, they just said that I needed to go back for another test this Monday. Hahahaha... they didn't loose my test because there were two tests, one at the lab and another at the RE office (a few hours apart). That night I tested at home and it was BFP, an it has been for the last few days. I'm testing again tomorrow.

Well that is great news, maybe there was not enough hormone to give positive at the doctors but if you are still getting BFPs at home...:happydance:

Fingers crossed!! Let us know how you get on.

perhaps the number was low but still was a number high enough to make it inconclusive not negative. FXd for a good result :hugs:

Sadly, the numbers didn't go up! :nope: My RE said to prepare for a mc. This was my first complete cycle and I got pregnant, so I'm hopeful for the next one. Thanks, everyone!! Good luck to all of you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->