4 weeks pregnant - anyone else out there? First time!

Lerp20

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wondering if I can find some other people who are at a similar stage to me.

I'm only 4 weeks so know that anything can change but I am just so worried, anxious, excited, scared!

Anyone have any advice or just want to chat?!

I'm in my 4th week. Also feeling the same way. Excited, nervous ect. Praying this is our sticky baby bean. Congrats happy healthy 9 to us both.

I’m around 4-5 weeks pregnant second baby. I’m really nervous I want to be really excited but you know when you have that thought in the back of your head that it’s still so early ‍♀️

congratulations

I'm in my 4th week. Also feeling the same way. Excited, nervous ect. Praying this is our sticky baby bean. Congrats happy healthy 9 to us both.
Congratulations!

it’s such a daunting time! I’m researching lots but anytime I get a little bit of pain in my stomach I’m like nooo then go to the loo wipe and nothing haha

What symptoms have you all been having? I’m worried I’ve not got enough. I had hg with my 1st.
So far mine are
Slight cramping
Very Thirsty
dizziness
And that’s about it x

What symptoms have you all been having? I’m worried I’ve not got enough. I had hg with my 1st.
So far mine are
Slight cramping
Very Thirsty
dizziness
And that’s about it x

Just made a post but I've been having nausea and heartburn last 2 days. Boobs kill and bloated. ...tired.

So far mine are
Slight cramping
Very Thirsty
dizziness
And that’s about it x

I’ve been so thirsty too!
I’ve had a tiny bit of cramping (keeps making me worried)
Nausea but not been sick
I get hungry but don’t have much of an appetite
So tired
Boobs slightly hurting

just want the next few weeks to pass by quickly so we can really get excited as I’m just paranoid about it not working out!

I’ve been so thirsty too!
I’ve had a tiny bit of cramping (keeps making me worried)
Nausea but not been sick
I get hungry but don’t have much of an appetite
So tired
Boobs slightly hurting

just want the next few weeks to pass by quickly so we can really get excited as I’m just paranoid about it not working out!

I’m the same with food could quite easily go without but I make myself eat x

have you booked in with ur midwife yet? x mine told me to call back next week x

I’m the same with food could quite easily go without but I make myself eat x

have you booked in with ur midwife yet? x mine told me to call back next week x

yes same as me - I’ve got bad acid in my throat too so I’m just drinking tons of water

not yet - I called the doctors yesterday as it’s our first time so wasn’t sure what to do haha

he gave me the number for the midwife and I was going to call today just to see what to do next!

Hi, can I join I’ll be 4 weeks on Monday, got a positive FRER and clear blue digi today, I had a chemical last cycle so I’m cautious but trying to think positive

Hi, can I join I’ll be 4 weeks on Monday, got a positive FRER and clear blue digi today, I had a chemical last cycle so I’m cautious but trying to think positive
Yes please do join! Congratulations!

how exciting!! I got my positive on Monday and have worked out I’m about 4 weeks 4 days!
I’m the same - it’s my first time so don’t really know what to expect etc but I’m cautious yet excited!

Yes please do join! Congratulations!

how exciting!! I got my positive on Monday and have worked out I’m about 4 weeks 4 days!
I’m the same - it’s my first time so don’t really know what to expect etc but I’m cautious yet excited!
The first trimester is a worrying time, this is baby number 3 for me so if you have any questions I can hopefully help. How are you feeling symptom wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->