4 weeks pregnant. - Boobs not sore atall?!

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I'm only 4 weeks pregnant..

Boobs haven't been sore at all and it's really worrying me that this isn't normal or could mean my HCG isn't rising like it should?

Also, I've been having constant dull achiness/twinges lower abdomen?!

Any reassurance is welcomed. Thank you.

No sore boobies can be perfectly normal, especially this early on. They might surprise you soon lol. Also, my boobies hardly ever hurt with my girls. So you could end up not having that symptom at all. As for the aches, as long as there is no bleeding then it "sounds" totally normal :). I had tons of aches and twinges with both pregnancies. I even had spotting until around 8 weeks with both.

I'm on pregnancy #4 and never had sore boobs with any of them

Sore boobs generally has more to do with progesterone but I wouldn't worry . I had sore boobs with #1 but with my other none. I think once they've done what they do in pregnancy it gets easier on them the next time around.

And for what it's worth I've not had "pregnancy" symptoms this time around and baby is fine (so far)!

Mine hurt on and off. They hurt around the time my period should have been due like normal, then stopped until week 6 (at which point all my preggo symptoms hit me like a train), then started/stopped all first trimester. I'd start to wonder why they'd not hurt for a few days and then the next day I could barely put on a bra for the pain! These things fluctuate. I'm still finding that now, one day they really hurt, the next they are fine! Weird things hormones!

It really varies from pregnancy to pregnancy, with DD1 mine were so sore but with DD2 and 3 they weren't really, this time around they are mega sore again so it really varies I wouldn't worry :)

Didn't have sore boobs at all with my other 2. This time it feels like the day my milk came in with the boys constantly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->