4 weeks pregnant cramping

Momstar

Reaction score
this is my 3rd baby and I remember cramping with my other two but for some reason I can’t remember exactly everything. Today is the first day of intermittent cramping. Very similar to af cramps but different (hope that makes sense). Anybody else have the cramping?

I had a lot of cramping in first tri.. i was convinced it was all over. Even had to take painkillers at some points. From what I read it is very normal O:)

I had a lot of cramping in first tri.. i was convinced it was all over. Even had to take painkillers at some points. From what I read it is very normal O:)
Yeah that’s what I recall too but I can’t remember specifics. My last pregnancy was in 2017 so I’m foggy in some details lol

Yeah that’s what I recall too but I can’t remember specifics. My last pregnancy was in 2017 so I’m foggy in some details lol
Haha thats how I felt this time around as DS was born in 2014. It felt like I was a first timer again :haha:

Hi, I’ll almost 12 weeks now and remember googling cramps from around 4 weeks until 8 weeks. Still get the odd cramps now but it’s more of a ligament type stretching cramp. At 4 weeks I remember it feeling like period type cramps, mixed in with ovulation type pains that took my breath sometimes. I wouldn’t worry unless they have you hunched over in pain ☺️ Xxxx

Completely normal! I had cramping this time around at 5 weeks and ectopic was suspected, 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow and baby is completely fine, despite the early cramping :) good luck to you

I'm 4 weeks and have had cramps. I found out a week ago today. I cramped so bad Thursday to Sunday, then Monday they eased off. Since then I've had the odd cramp or pulling feeling but always seem to get them around mid-afternoon quite bad, around the time I get REALLY tired.
It's my 5th baby, 6th pregnancy and I really don't remember cramping this much with the others. Assuming it's because my body is older and more worn out :haha:

Totally normal I had cramping in very early pregnancy as well and when I hit about 6 weeks I was getting really sharp side pain and thought ectopic. It did go away the next day but the other cramps were still there and also lower back ache.
I'm now just coming up to 32 weeks and baby is very active and doing well despite all the cramping.

I’ve had four miscarriages and none of them started with cramping! I’ve also had lots of cramping between 5 and 6 weeks this time and in my previous pregnancy. I think it’s very normal. X

I’m on baby #3 and have had cramping with all pregnancies so try not to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->