4 weeks pregnant!! Who's with me!!

Clovercandy

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
:hangwashing:

I'm 4 weeks (first pregnancy) and I'm anxious about everything so I decided to start a thread about anxious pregnant women who are only 4 weeks along haha..(5 weeks pregnant? come on in!!)

How is your day...or night?

I'm having acid reflux and tomorrow is my second beta!!
:hi::yipee:

Edit: you guys are awesome and so is being pregnant!:happydance:minus the symptoms :nope:

I have an Instagram if anyone wants to make a preggo buddy...I want preggo buddies :cry::-({|=

My Instagram name:

Livingthechanges

Hey! I am 4+3. Also super anxious! DH says I am looking for things to go wrong. Just can't help! I have been nauseous for about 5 days and crazy acid reflux too. Also seems like I can only eat small amounts at a time. Then I wake up in the middle of the night so hungry I need to get up to eat!

4 weeks 1 day here, with our second. I just feel tired mostly, which my hubby doesn't really understand. Lol. Anxious here too! Hopefully the next 10 weeks go by fast. Hahah

@nixm You sound like me!:wacko: I hate that I get afraid as each day passes by but I try to constantly look on the bright side and keep up with prayer.
Is this your first pregnancy?

@bebedreamr Oh me too! I just get cranky and drowsy yeesh! Question? When does the bump usually show? Based on your experience...:blush:

@ Mississippi03 Awesome me too! Congrats! Is this you're first pregnancy?

It is! We have been trying for a year.. This was the month i was not trying as we leave for mexico on sunday.. We were referred for iui to start in january. Hoping this little bean sticks..

4+4 with #1! Edd 14th August. Been ttc since June. Very nervous and worried but extremely excited! 1st midwife app on the 22nd. No real symptoms except tiredness and a few cramps but these have now gone completely. Congrats everyone!

It is! We have been trying for a year.. This was the month i was not trying as we leave for mexico on sunday.. We were referred for iui to start in january. Hoping this little bean sticks..

Hah! wonderful story! Best of luck to you. How did your doctors appt go?

4+4 with #1! Edd 14th August. Been ttc since June. Very nervous and worried but extremely excited! 1st midwife app on the 22nd. No real symptoms except tiredness and a few cramps but these have now gone completely. Congrats everyone!

Whew...and I thought I was the only one with tiredness and some cramping. Whats the difference between midwife and obgyn?:shrug:

Not well.. Wasnt a sticky bean.. Experiencing early miscarriage

So heartbreaking. I am so very sorry to hear this Mississippi. I am sending many hugs to you as there are simply no words that could make this easier. :nope:

Not well.. Wasnt a sticky bean.. Experiencing early miscarriage

:cry: I'm so sorry...someone really really close to me had a very early miscarriage as well...

I really hope the best for you. I wish miscarriage never existed....hang in there. God is Good <3

Hi ladies! I am 4 weeks today. I go from excited to horrendously worried by the minute! I have my first appointment next Wednesday with a midwife. Praying for good news.

Mississippi, I saw your update and am so dreadfully sorry. Sending hugs to you. :hugs:

I'm 5 weeks today! My first appointment is January 5th! I'm super anxious too because I barely have any symptoms aside from sore boobs (barely). I'm also experiencing some insomnia. I don't know if it is from my prenatals or just the change in hormones. Anyone else experiencing this?

4 weeks 3 days now... anyone waking up ridiculously HUNGRY??? And I get soooo thirsty too. No nausea or extreme exhaustion....yet. LOL

Hey :) I.was just looking for some friends <3 I'm 12 dpo got my bfp at 8 dpo. I've had three MCs in the past seven months. I'm hoping this is my miracle :) I have been having crazy symptoms since a week ago!! Getting weak in the shower almost fainting, getting dizzy a lot, sore tender boobs with huge knots close to my underarm, night time sickness, sick feeling a lot and tummy tightness a little with bloating 24/7. Seems unusual to be getting all this so early. Anyone else get a lot of symptoms even before ur period?? Oh yeah and very hungry and hurting from hunger in stomach in the morning!! On the bright side no cramping except a twingle or pain here and there but it never stays around like last times and no bleeding or spotting this time either. I think this is my lucky baby :) happy holidays everyone and have a lovely day!! These are my test what do u think, good progression??

Attachments

• IMG_20141210_072248_786.jpg
    IMG_20141210_072248_786.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey :) I.was just looking for some friends <3 I'm 12 dpo got my bfp at 8 dpo. I've had three MCs in the past seven months. I'm hoping this is my miracle :) I have been having crazy symptoms since a week ago!! Getting weak in the shower almost fainting, getting dizzy a lot, sore tender boobs with huge knots close to my underarm, night time sickness, sick feeling a lot and tummy tightness a little with bloating 24/7. Seems unusual to be getting all this so early. Anyone else get a lot of symptoms even before ur period?? Oh yeah and very hungry and hurting from hunger in stomach in the morning!! On the bright side no cramping except a twingle or pain here and there but it never stays around like last times and no bleeding or spotting this time either. I think this is my lucky baby :) happy holidays everyone and have a lovely day!! These are my test what do u think, good progression??

The progression looks great! I used the same tests and got similar lines to you :)

I hope this is your sticky bean, and that you feel better. Now roll on second trimester! haha

@MrsG09 How exciting. I know how nerve racking it could be. Best wishes and let me know how it goes :)!!!

@Ahughes Jan 5?!! I'd go crazy waiting that long haha. I too have barely any symptoms. Worries me sometimes but always trying to look at the bright side too :shrug::thumbup:
@amandadchan I'm sorry you went thru that. You're progression looks great now thou. Best wishes! keep us updated :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->