4 weeks pregnant!! Who's with me!!

Hi ladies,
Loved reading your posts, may I join you? I am 4 weeks 4days today, super excited :happydance: cramping, odd twinges and spotting make me a nervous wreck! Hcg at 4.0 was 252, at 4.2 698, progesterone 21, so hoping for a sticky :baby: first ultrasound next Thursday!

Hi!

I'm Mel and got a BFP today! According to my cycle I am due on the 26th of August 2015 which makes me about 3 weeks along.

1st bub for us. We're getting married in 8 weeks ! What a time to be alive ! I hope my boobs don't fall out of my dress by then ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies, and our bubs.

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Whoa congrats and...congrats!:flower::flower:

Hi ladies,
Loved reading your posts, may I join you? I am 4 weeks 4days today, super excited :happydance: cramping, odd twinges and spotting make me a nervous wreck! Hcg at 4.0 was 252, at 4.2 698, progesterone 21, so hoping for a sticky :baby: first ultrasound next Thursday!

Wow congrats those are some great numbers :xmas12:

My first ultrasound is this coming Tuesday and I can't wait:xmas8:

I'll be sticking around so give us an update soon :xmas23:

Hii all, im mel, i had a MMC and had a D&C on 5th nov, then tested 2 weeks later got negatives then tested on 5th Dec (my birthday) and got a positive on a CB digi it said 1-2 weeks and now 7 days later its just gone up to 2-3 weeks making me about 4 weeks today yea?
So excited but nervous at the same time i have a good feeling this time tho as had a bad feeling from the start last time xxx

4+3... TTC #1 since 2 years... BFP on 10dpo with implantation spotting.
Today spotted again for stopped after morning!
Worried since morning :sadangel:

I have been spotting since 10 dpo/bfp, for over a week now. It is scary... Did you tell your doctor about it? After I told mine, she had me in for progesterone and 2 hcg tests, and she is very positive since the numbers look good. Going for an ultrasound next week - at 5.3. I also have cramping and twinges, which scare the heck out of me, but hearing my doc saying everything looks great and not to worry was what I needed. This is very common, try to stay positive. Hugs...

Hii all, im mel, i had a MMC and had a D&C on 5th nov, then tested 2 weeks later got negatives then tested on 5th Dec (my birthday) and got a positive on a CB digi it said 1-2 weeks and now 7 days later its just gone up to 2-3 weeks making me about 4 weeks today yea?
So excited but nervous at the same time i have a good feeling this time tho as had a bad feeling from the start last time xxx

Congrats!!! :happydance: I think you add 2 weeks to the cb digi #, so yes you should be 4-5 weeks. Any symptoms?

Hi ladies,

Wow congrats those are some great numbers :xmas12:

My first ultrasound is this coming Tuesday and I can't wait:xmas8:

I'll be sticking around so give us an update soon :xmas23:

Yay! Can't wait for an update on Tuesday! Are you going alone or taking daddy with you? My doc said prob won't see the baby, just the sac at this point, but I am dragging my hubby with me :hugs: silly?

We are actually only one day apart! This is my first pregnancy as well. I am a nervous wreck.

I have been having awful back aches. I cannot stop testing... like it's an issue. lol. I already had large bbs and now they are GIANT and tender. I have slight cramping but really nothing crazy.

I actually had a day yesterday where I didn't feel many symptoms at all and I was terrified. But much more so today. Glad to have someone to vent to because I haven't told anyone yet except my hubby and he is so nervous I don't wanna freak him out.

Hello fellow obsessive poas-er! I swear I took no less than 10 pts since bfp, maybe more but who is counting :winkwink: symptoms can come and go, it's pretty typical. Doesn't stop me from squeezing my bbs tho, even in public lol, to make sure they are still sensitive. Keep us posted on ur symptoms!

Congrats!!! :happydance: I think you add 2 weeks to the cb digi #, so yes you should be 4-5 weeks. Any symptoms?

Hii hun yes, boobs are a tiny bit sore & tiredness thats about it though :) you?xxx

Hii hun yes, boobs are a tiny bit sore & tiredness thats about it though :) you?xxx

Bbs sore, tired, cramping, spotting, hungry... Are you going to the obgyn to get hcg levels? They wouldn't see me until after the holidays, but I was nervous about the spotting and cramping. All looks good so far! :coffee::baby:

Yay! Can't wait for an update on Tuesday! Are you going alone or taking daddy with you? My doc said prob won't see the baby, just the sac at this point, but I am dragging my hubby with me :hugs: silly?

Same here...probably just sac and I have no problem with that \\:D/
Hubby loves to be involved so no need to ask especially since it's our first yay :yellow:

Anyone know the place bareburger?

I just had a beef burger, sweet potato fries and fried pickles](*,)

Not smart of me. The food is known to be fresh and organic which it was but man! My body feels so bloated and unsettled!:nope:

What in the world did I eat wrong?? hahaha

Hi Clover,

I found one of your posts from a few years back and wanted to ask you a question about TTC but since I just joined and haven't had many posts I am unable to send a private message and don't want to write about something non related on here.

How many posts do I need so I can send a PM?

Thanks!!

Hi Clover,

I found one of your posts from a few years back and wanted to ask you a question about TTC but since I just joined and haven't had many posts I am unable to send a private message and don't want to write about something non related on here.

How many posts do I need so I can send a PM?

Thanks!!

MSG sent ;)

Survived yesterday :) buuut had some strange cramps that hurt a little bit in a dull aching way last night a couple times that woke me up not like af cramps just different, hard to explain. Last night I pressed my stomach on my right side and it hurt for a min afterwards. Getting concerned but no blood this morning. I was so scared to go to the bathroom.I hope nothing bad happens today!!!

Survived yesterday :) buuut had some strange cramps that hurt a little bit in a dull aching way last night a couple times that woke me up not like af cramps just different, hard to explain. Last night I pressed my stomach on my right side and it hurt for a min afterwards. Getting concerned but no blood this morning. I was so scared to go to the bathroom.I hope nothing bad happens today!!!

Fingers crossed for you! I am sure all will be well and you will get a sticky healthy :baby:

K after all the worrying this morning I couldnt help myself from taking a test :/ this is the results :) today is 15 dpo and this was my second morning pee!!! No bleeding as of yet either.I'm Turing into a addict myself BC I've never had it go any darker before :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141213_080431_893.jpg
    IMG_20141213_080431_893.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
K after all the worrying this morning I couldnt help myself from taking a test :/ this is the results :) today is 15 dpo and this was my second morning pee!!! No bleeding as of yet either.I'm Turing into a addict myself BC I've never had it go any darker before :)

Awesome! I'm also taking test still at 21dpo haha.

Congrats ladies. @mellfckimpton I also had a mc on nov 15th (at 5 weeks), took a pregnancy today and I got a bfp. I tested negative a week after my miscarriage so i know that I'm definitely pregnant again! Still can't believe it. Very excited but nervous. Calling my dr tomorrow.

Can I join? I am 3+5 so almost 4 weeks! Great to be here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->