4 weeks to go - how did u feel

mickey

Reaction score
today on the spot I have four weeks to go until my first one is due!

gladly, we are nearly done with all our preparations - did our last orders on the net yersterday - and now, apparently I can sit back and wait!

so, I wonder how this last four weeks are gonna be?

I think I might get bored and impatient!

how did you feel when your ticker moved to four weeks to go?

take advantage of the last few weeks where you can put your feet up, relax and sleep!
i think i was just relieved that it was almost over but anxious that everything would go ok.

not long Mickey!

If you think about it, your classed as term from 37 weeks, so you may only have 1 week left! :D

x

Oh wow - not long hope its flys in for you x

Relax and sleep! Hmmmm what is sleep!? :lol:

Not long now!
I remember everyone tellin me make the most of the last few weeks sleep as much as poss, cos you'll need it, me bein me, did as much as poss an totally regretted it! I wish ide taken the advice now! ;)

I keep being told to make the most of it as these are the last few weeks of my life where I am an independent person, able to do anything I want to. Once the sprog comes, I will no longer have these - I'll be worried about them for the rest of my life. Of course, when you are the size of a heffalump, there's not a lot you can do - I'm soooo bored.

LOL :)

I feel exactly the same Marley!

I can't sleep all day, as then I will not be able to sleep at night!

I can't go for a nice walk around the park (would love too, with this wonderful sunny fall weather!!!), as my feet are swollen and will start to ake!

And doing the slightest amount of housework feels just as exhausting as running for an hour!!!

uahhh :hissy:

unleast I have still a nice pile of yet unread books ;)

I wish u all the best for the last weeks :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->