4 weeks today!

CrunchyGal

Reaction score
So AF was scheduled to show today but I had a +hpt on Friday (4days prior)...Feel a bit crampy but no mood swings which is so nice...

For those who found out they were pregnant prior to AF....were you nervous on the day she would normally show? I feel like getting past today will make me feel better!

Also, I promised myself no more HPT after the positive on Friday if AF didn't show..I just can't put myself through that as crazy as it sounds :haha:

I was sure I was going to get my period. In fact, I still feel like it's going to come at any second (I'm 5w2d today). My only symptom so far has been bloating, gas, and period cramps (some bad ones). It still doesn't feel real! I charted my bbt until I missed my period and I have to confess I was still taking tests up until two days ago. It's all I can do to stop myself from testing even now!

My period is due today and I keep thinking she's going to come! Lol :) even though I've already been to the doctors and confirmed pregnancy. ;) I'm 4w5d today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->