4 years, 2 months, 11 days, and 1 IVF cycle later ... we're pregnant!!

maz

TTC #1 since Oct 2004
Reaction score
Well, it's been an extremely long time in coming, but as of yesterday I am officially pregnant - we finally got that elusive :bfp:

I'm still in a state of bewilderment - we only had a 25% chance of success from our first cycle of IVF, and I really didn't think we'd get that lucky, but am so glad we did:cloud9: It has been a very rocky road - the ups and downs are indescribable, and unless you've been on the IVF rollercoaster, totally unimaginable.

I'm more than a little apprehensive, as I've been spotting and cramping for the last week or so. This may be due to the progesterone pessaries I've been taking, so hopefully when I stop the pessaries (shoved the last one in this morning), the spotting will hopefully go too.

So I now have to leave the comfort of my home in LTTTC :cry:, and move into the unknown realms of pregnancy :happydance:. I'm excited about the future, and keeping my fingers crossed that our little :baby: is snuggled well in, and not intending to vacate until August....

Now i'm hoping some more LTTTCers will come and keep me company

xx

Unfortunately, this pregnancy wasn't meant to be.... Maybe next time!!!

That is absoloutely fab news!! Congratulations to u and ur hubby! So pleased for u, gives hope to the LTTTCers! :hugs:

Oh goodness you must be so elated! That's so awesome.

I never venture into this section but this is a good day to do so!

Massive congrats, what a great christmas present!

x

Wow, congratulations, what a lovely christmas present for you both! xx

Congrats hun!!!!! Such fantastic news and so well deserved!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations

Progesterone pessaries - yuk - they are the worst! Was so glad when they were stopped.

We also had success after 1st IVF, twins!

Good luck with everything, get plenty of rest, eat well and listen to your body...

congratulations, that is excellent!!! hope your pregnancy is healthy and happy!

Wow i bet its hard to describe how your feeling after waiting over 4 years-i bet it felt like decades, but at last your dream has come true.......*praying you have a v sticky bean* xXx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Huge congratulations, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.:happydance:

Huge congrats, wishing you the all the best for you and your family to be xxxx

Huge congratulations hun, you must be thrilled, elated, disbelieving and a million other things. Aug babies are the best!!! Sending you lots of sticky :dust: for the next 8 months or so xxx

What wonderful news for your hunny....congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->