40+1 had sweep yesterday and my show today

mrs c f

Reaction score
I'm really hoping that this is a good sign. I had a sweep yesterday and my mw said I was 1cm 20% effaced and my cervix was nice and soft. Head is at -2 station too. She pulled my cervix forward. She said it was a good sweep.
I haven't had any cramps as such but today I lost a glob of brown mucus and its still coming away now!! I've had lose bowls for three days now too. Braxton hicks have started to increase tonight with very mild back ache!
I'm praying that things are now on there way. No contractions though which is a bummer!!

Wish me luck!!!! X

good luck hun!! sounds like things are getting very close to happening for you!!!!

Yay, you're on your way! Hopefully by now you'll start to be feeling rumbles in the jungle!!
Good luck, so exciting

Well still nothing. No contractions. Fed up! Someone's playing tricks on me :(

Still sounds promising to me!! Why not go for a walk, that worked for me last time!!

Going out soon with the dogs. Been on my feet lot today and still losing more plug!! Husband has agreed to try sex tonight. It's a last resort ha ha. Fingers crossed x

Good luck, hope things are moving along for you now!!

Hey. Still no baby. I lost a massive amount of plug again yesterday and had back ache all day and night. Pains last night but still nothing!!! Fed up now. The water birth I want is slipping away x

Any update? Hope you are now holding your baby x

No baby kathy. Fed up now!!! Had a show few days ago and copious amounts of plug since but no contractions. I feel so deflated! I'm back at the midwife on thurs. x

well it's all starting, even though not as quick as you'd like but baby will be here soon!!!
good luck hun keep us updated :D

I sure will!! Husband is bak at work today and its his night shift week! Was supposed to start mat leave for three weeks but no point starting yet. He'll start next week. Think he's a little nervous leaving me all night but I'm sure ill be fine!! X

I had my sweep and lost my plug for 3 days before going into labour still hope :) fingers crossed for you xx

that's good he isn't wasting any pat leave though. will you be able to contact him should you need him? I'm sure you'll be fine, I bet you'll go as soon as he gets home :) try to have a nice relaxing night now and think opening thoughts :D

Yes he's the boss and has a work phone so I'll have no issues contacting him. To be honest I'm fine with him oing to work, I get the bed to myself ;)
I'm hoping that him going to work will start something!! X

I had my sweep and lost my plug for 3 days before going into labour still hope :) fingers crossed for you xx

It's been four days for me but I'm fed up with it. It was brown the first day but yellow ever since. I had a lot the last few days but not much today. The baby is causing a lot of pain moving around at night. And I've been getting the worst cramp in my left bum cheek on and off ouch!!! I'm so over this now! When I finally do go into labour I won't believe it haha

Waters went 5 am. Been hodpital and all is well. I'm home now waiting for things to intensify. If I don't go in today I'll be admitted tomorrow for induction x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->